Thread: Introduction from a (somewhat) shy new girl...

Default Introduction from a (somewhat) shy new girl...

My name is Samantha, and as of late my little Side hasnt been able to come out as much as she would like. I work full time for a company that takes photos in school settings. I'm currently enrolled in a local community college in their MIS/Project Management program (really just starting, something I should have done about 10 years ago or so... Oh well.) I do some photography when I am able to get out, but between work and school, thats not as often as I would like.

I am both a caretaker and a little. My charge is my wife whose little age is probably 4 or 5, and I'm closer to a 12ish year old girl that still for what ever reason wears diapers. I only occasionally wear due to finances and the fact that I don't always have time to take a shower before I leave for work. (I did just realize that in my line of work, a diaper would be useful as I wouldn't have to take a break to go to the bathroom...) I doubt I old get away with it at work though...

When 12 year old Samantha isn't coming out to play, the adult aged me is a self described geek, writer, photographer and reader (although, I tend to write more than I read...) I am a 6 time winner of NaNoWriMo and hope to some day be published (what aspiring writer doesn't?) as it stands, I think that I do have one story that cold be publishable if I ever find the time to work on a rewrite...

Google led me to the here, and as I was floating around the site, I have already stumbled across information that I didnt know already. I'm here to learn as well as be sounding board if someone needs one. Hopefully I bring something to contribute to the site.

Hiya Samantha, You don't seem that shy to me anyway welcome.
    Now you can leave your inner little girl release.

Hi, Samantha. Welcome to the Forums, from a fellow Ohioan. I also enjoy writing and have written a couple Novella length stories for this forum. Not sure they could ever be published, but I certainly hope you get published one day. By the way, what it NaNoWriMo?

Welcome to the site.
    I would, however, advise that if you are using your real last name here that you choose a new user name for privacy sake since this site does come up in search engines.

BabyBoyGeorgie: That 12 year old has been coming out more and more, maybe I'm not as shy as I think I am, but I do know that going to school as a boy they said that I was more like an adult trapped In a kids body... Im beginning to think that my inner child is a girl while the adult me is male. (man this thing with something like gender can be confusing...

---------- Post added at 14:56 ---------- Previous post was at 14:55 ----------

MyWorld08: Greetings from Columbus! Honestly, I've not really written nothing that involves diapers (as the main subject, they have appears in stories in various other forms...), but hopefully that will change at some point if I ever get Time to actually start something... NaNoWriMo is a month long wiring challenge that takes place in the month of November, it's p urpose: to encourage you to write draft zero. 50,000 words in thirty days. (If that seems daunting it breaks down to a more manageable 1,667 words per day.) I've had fun every time I've attempted it.

---------- Post added at 15:02 ---------- Previous post was at 14:56 ----------

Jenkins is not my last name (nor is it anywhere else. That name belongs solely to Samantha. I had considered using my legal first initial and last name, but like I said in my into post, google led me here. My real info is already out there on the interwebs if you know what to search for...

Thanks for the word of advice.

I love to read as well, though I dont write much. I think I would if I had time, but just for fun probably not to publish. what genere do you read and write?

I've written some religious/political stuff as well as some bdsm-y stuff. Most of the stuff that I write isn't sutable for publishment.

Hi, Samantha. Welcome to ADISC, I am glad you found us. That was a very nice introduction. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here, and I am looking forward to reading more of your posts. Take care.

Wow! A six time winner is impressive. I enjoy writing as well and have discovered the joys of self publishing on Nook. When I have some time I will publish to Kindle as well. I've been working on a novel for 3 years and hope to find a serious publisher. I can't imagine writing 50,000 words in one month. I edit and re-edit so much that it would drive me crazy. I also obsess over my writing, weighing each word, so I don't think I would enjoy writing to a short time limit. But kudos to you!

One thing that I've discovered is that i have an odd ability to write quality work without really trying. I am working on rewriting the novel that I wrote in July of last yeat at a very slow pace. it featured a boy that was transgendered and then everything went in his favor. I have a few ideas for stuff to do this year for nano, but nothing concrete yet (nor am I sure that I will have time to actually do nano with school and work...) I just don't seem to have enough time to do much of anything right now...