Thread: worried

Default worried

Well I have noticed when I wake up over the past couple of months or longer that I guess I leak a litle bit I wake with wet underwear in the morning... what could be causing this?
    Last edited by dypers4life; 16-Mar-2012 at 06:15. Reason: changn description

I too am having this very same problem. i am a girl and girls are supposed to have natural moisture but for me this was different. i asked a friend about it and they said it could be my muscles weakening but i really don't know what it is. it happens a lot at night and during the day as well.

I don't think you need to be too worried. I am a guy but in my family this has been something that has occurred with female relatives - don't run away with the idea there is a serious problem, but do consider seeing a doctor if you feel the situation is unusual or abnormal for you. It is something a lot of people have to live with but that does not mean you should "just accept it" so it is worth getting advice.

It could be any number of things such as the weakening of certain muscles, a psychological problem, and even nerve damage. There are a number of different things it could be but there's really no way of knowing for certain without consulting a physician. It could also be a wet dream if the viscosity of the fluid is different from water. Otherwise i haven't heard about females waking up with moisture, but then again I'm a guy and I'm assuming that a female can have their own version of a wet dream as well. Chances are it's nothing serious and you can probably wait a little while to see if it goes away if it's something that has just recently started.

I'm a dood not a girl lol... Could it be something to do with a viral infection??? Last year around July I went deaf in my right ear and turned out it was a viral infection and i still am partially deaf(got a litle bit less then 50% back) and now that i think about it this has been happening since around then...

The simple answer is "Yes" it could be connected and needs checking out so as to establish the viral infection isn't going to be a problem for you in the future. Don't run away with the idea the deafness and leakage are necessarily connected - but it's worth having things checked.

i am a girl and it's not my natural moisture. however i do have messed up disks in my back and because of it getting worse, it has effected my abdomen as well as causing nausea and a bunch of other problems as well. it happens to me every night and sometimes during the day. i am poor but i do go to a clinic to see a doctor and have told them my problems but because i look so young my words seem to in through one ear and right out the other. they just nod and that's it. oh well i'll just keep trying.

I haven't told anyone about it but do you guys think its worth getting checked out...I don't really feel like telling my parents about it... I am 19 almost 20 but i dont drive :-/

I think if you are concerned about this, and it seems you are, you should seek some medical advise. Since you've had a viral infection and have experienced hearing loss, your concerns may be justified. You won't have any peace of mind until you explore this professionally.

I did have my hearing looked at and went on some steroids and some other stuff and got half of my hearing back but didn't say n e thing bout leaking at night