Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: adult kiddie underwear

Default adult kiddie underwear

does anyone know if you can find kiddie underwear in adult sizes? I know that you can find training pants, but is there anywhere that sells adult sizes of like Disney/ princess underwear? The only thing I can find in adult sizes is like 'sexy' Disney undwear but I want ones that actually look like the ones little girls wear like these:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	princess underwear.jpg 
Views:	5379 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	8030

teddybeargirl, you should checkout baby-pants.com

They have training pants in a few selections. white, a few boyish, a few girlish

Walmart have kiddie style undies in womens department... I found plenty of them if you look hard enough. It's not always there.... just time to time, they have those in cute colours in cute styles. That what I got anyway. I don't see any non-sexy Disney undies for women (at least in person) but closest I saw and got was Hello Kitty (more common) and Tinkerbell.

You could try etsy.com I've found some good stuff on there.

Quote Originally Posted by chuchu View Post
    What's wrong with wearing girls sizes? I have some girls Hello Kitty panties that I bought the other day. They fit really good in a large. I'm either a small or medium in womens.
    Also, Hot Topic usually has Domo and Hello Kitty and Adventure Time panties in womens sizes. Lol. That's the BEST place to go for childlike panties. (for women)
    I thought about buying the largest size in kids underwear to try, but while I'm a medium in most clothes, my 'backside' is pretty large. i dont think they'd fit!

I buy cartoon undies from eBay and Popduds mostly. LimitedToo (now called Justice) has cute prints that my girlfriend can fit into (size 16/18). She loves her princess undies!