Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult Baby Clothing: Onesie or Romper? What’s Your Pick?

Default Adult Baby Clothing: Onesie or Romper? What’s Your Pick?

I have many onesies and rompers but I like wearing a onesie the most, I wear one every day as a t-shirt and it helps to hold my diaper from sagging.
    when at home with daddy I always get put in a romper unless we are going out then it is a onesie and big boy cloths.

So what is your pick????????

I am wearing a footed romper at this time, it's warm on this cool day. But I like me onesie on warmer days.

pottypanties

I wear a onesie all of the time to help hold my diapers and plastci baby panties in place. O regularly wear them under a romper, especially when the weather is colder. As for sleepers, I wear them to bed every night. I have fleece for this time of year and lighter cotton in the summer. If it is hot I wear a night shirt or just my night diapers and plastic baby panties

Mr romper has been warm all day, its great.

i wear onsies tshirts when i am up early in the day or going out then towards evening i change into my onsie footed sleeper which i could live in. i have heavy polar fleece for cold weather weather and light ones for the summer. if it is to hot i wear my onsie tshirt to hold diaper up only while at home. i have several rompers i wear over my onsie tshirts as well and sometime i will wear a jumper over my onsie tshirt as well.

I'm gonna have to go with romper. I understand the appeal of the onesie. However, I just don't like how my legs look :P The less of them I have to show, the better. Of course, if I'm regressed, I would logically be blissfully unaware of such insecurities. ^^

Fayte

Onesie. I never had a romper as a baby, and I can't get used to them now. :/

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    I'm gonna have to go with romper. I understand the appeal of the onesie. However, I just don't like how my legs look :P The less of them I have to show, the better. Of course, if I'm regressed, I would logically be blissfully unaware of such insecurities. ^^
    Your legs look fine, but you will still love the romper.

As with many things, it depends. For day-to-day at work wear? A plain white onesie from Babykins that looks like a crew neck undershirt tee. For play wear? I love rompers - which in my world means a one piece, short sleeved, short legged snap crotch outfit. Given a more accepting world - it would be what I wear the majority of the time in warm weather. Sadly I only have one that fits.