Thread: More pics I've drawn

Default More pics I've drawn

Since my other "pics I've drawn" thread seems to have been closed for some reason, I started a new one.

Here's my latest pic. You can probably guess what my inspiration was here.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lilchubday02 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	415 
Size:	168.0 KB 
ID:	8015

Well done and really cute...but Mr. Party Pooper seems to think hes too cool for diapers huh?
    ...oh well, I still like it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHare View Post
    Well done and really cute...but Mr. Party Pooper seems to think hes too cool for diapers huh?
    ...oh well, I still like it ^^
    Lilchu draws babyfurs and plays caretaker sometimes, but he's not into diapers himself. He says the only times he's in a diaper is when he's dressed up as Cupid on Valentine's Day, or Baby New Year on... well, New Year's. Drawing him in a diaper would probably annoy him because A) He doesn't like diapers, and more importantly B) It shows that you really don't know him, which makes the whole thing awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Lilchu draws babyfurs and plays caretaker sometimes, but he's not into diapers himself.....
    Makes sense, thanks for enlightening me ^^

wow! thats cute and awesome! you should do more of this, especially if you enjoy it

Have to say this is so cute, always love looking at these drawings this one makes me want to pick him up and give a cuddle!