Thread: first time posting

Default first time posting

Hello everyone,

I am at a loss here as I have never posted before anywhere but suffice it to say that I've enjoyed diapers for at least fifty of my sixty five years.
    I hope that I will be accepted as possibly one of the oldest AB/DL here and look forward to many enjoyable visits.

Thankyou,
    widdlesissybaby

Quote Originally Posted by widdlesissybaby View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am at a loss here as I have never posted before anywhere but suffice it to say that I've enjoyed diapers for at least fifty of my sixty five years.
    The best way to fit into this community is to expand your intro. What do you do for a living? What are your hobbies and interests outside of AB/DL related things? I can tell you you're definitely not the oldest AB/DL here.

pottypanties

Welcome.

I to am an old diapered sissy. 63 years old is coming up very fast! As was mentioned, tell us more about you, hobbies, interests, work or previous work, family, general area you live, how often you are diapered, the kind of diapers you wear most, do you have any sissy clothes etc

Pottypants

Quote Originally Posted by widdlesissybaby View Post
    Hello everyone,

I hope that I will be accepted as possibly one of the oldest AB/DL here and look forward to many enjoyable visits.

Thankyou,
    widdlesissybaby
    Hi widdlesissybaby, welcome to ADISC. As the others have already said, please tell us a bit more about yourself. You need not be too specific, we understand not wanting to disclose intimate details about your life, at least not right away. Just tell us about some of your general likes and dislikes, or general interests. You don't have to be shy here, you are among friends. I can understand how you might feel, this was the first on-line community I had ever joined, also. It took me a while to get used to the idea of openly talking about things that I had tried so hard to keep secret and hidden my whole life. I can't tell you how much I wish there had been a support community like this one around when I was a very confused, transgendered, teen-aged 'baby', but even at my much older age now, I am still so very glad I found this group. There are many truly amazing members here, they have taught me so much. I know you will enjoy the time you spend here. Anyway, I look forward to learning a little bit more about you. Take care, and have fun exploring the wonderful world of ADISC.