Thread: 700 miles in diapers

Default 700 miles in diapers

I have not been posting much here recently, but I though it would be a great opportunity to tell everyone that I was thoroughly padded while driving home from college in Indiana.

For a few miles in the beginning I had my paci in my mouth, and a couple stared at me a bit strange! That got bored after a little while, so i put it away after about 50 miles.

I stopped and changed in a rest stop once in Ohio and had a trucker guy give me a strange eye as I was throwing out my old diap! I think he heard the tapes ripping.

Normally I would be too shy to do this type of thing, but I did not know anyone and thought why not?

It was a bit exhilarating actually! Thanks for letting me share!

I put in another order for some Abena extras from XPmedical!

Sounds like fun
    I have always wanted to go on a road trip padded.
    You can kinda be free of worrying about other people because, like you said, you don't know any of them!

I did this on the way back from Germany to UK. 600miles the trip. unlucky me I got stopped by the police about 15 miles from home for speeding at 2 am. the officer did notice something but didn't say anything. I still got fined for just over 80mph... I just wanted to get home sooner :'(. I didn't change because it wasnt necessary but enjoyed it.

sounds like fun and abjimbob86 if the cop noticed somthing i would of just told him i was wearing a diaper and it was about to leak to explain the speeding to get home and change if your gonna get fined why not get alittle entertainment out of his reaction haha

Quote Originally Posted by Superemt View Post
    sounds like fun and abjimbob86 if the cop noticed somthing i would of just told him i was wearing a diaper and it was about to leak to explain the speeding to get home and change if your gonna get fined why not get alittle entertainment out of his reaction haha
    Good thinking, I wish I had thought of that. The speeding wont be happening again, easily done in a powerful car sadly but I will keep the excuse in mind.