Thread: New Guy incoming!

Default New Guy incoming!

Hi i am a 15 year old boy and couldn't be happier to be part of the AB/DL community. I am a DL, and i can not wait until i purchase my first diapers! i will be able to drive legally around June and i've noticed there are plenty of choices, what do you all suggest i get?

can't wait to meet all of you either, i love being a DL

I'll be legally able to drive at the end of july
    I've known how to for a couple years, anyways welcome dude I hope ya meet alot of new friends hethat will help ya and enjoy this little world of ours.

Hey there!

It's good to see that you are so accepting with yourself, some *B/DLs especially at a younger age have a really difficult time with accepting themselves. As for a brand I would suggest at retail, I would say Tena Max (I forget the full name, but a user here could fill me in!). ATN-Tranquility, sometimes are sold if you go to big pharmacys or medical supply stores, Depends max protection are always a good last resort.

If you are small enough you could look at the L/XL goodnites, I like them quite a bit personally, and I'm sure many other users like them as well.

-- You should post a little bit more about yourself!

What else do you like, music, movies, playing games, sports, etc.

We like to know a lot about your other interests as well

Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome

outside of the *B/DL lifestyle, i am a very nice guy, many friends, and a very loving and caring family. I am a twin, but a fraternal twin unfortunately, my bro will never have my dashing good looks :P

as far as other interests go: i have a deep passion for music, i do cross country running as my sport, favorite movies include: Citizen Kane, Fight Club, and Inception. Videogames include: the Portal,Halo, and Gears of War series. and my favorite genre of music is alternative/indie, but i still LOVE the classics such as the Beatles, Queen, Elton John

Welcome, Miracole. Your dashing enthusiasm is catching. I am sure you will find plenty of good friends here. Paul.