Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Little Food

Fayte

Default Little Food

So, I haven't tried baby food since I was well... a baby. It doesn't look too appetizing, but I might try some out of curiosity sometime soon. However, I love applesauce and yogurt/yoghurt. Pudding, too. Do you eat real baby food, or do you just eat stuff like this? What other 'little' foods do you like?

Baby rusks, as I have mentioned in another post, love them with nuttella spread most of the baby cereal but baby rusks have been my best since my babyhood!

Fayte

I tried one of those when I was 7. I thought it was a sugar cookie.

pottypanties

I eat Gerber baby food all of the time. I had 4 6oz jars of it for lunch. I love the stuff. As I have been posting in my blog, beginning April 1 I will be all alone for 2 weeks. I will be eating nothing but baby food and drinking only from baby bottles. (water, juice and baby formula) Yes I like baby formula. I prefer it warm. I have had 3 - 8oz baby bottle full of it today.

I recently bought over $75.00 of Gerber baby food for my time alone!

Nice warm bowl of oatmeal... you'll feel young... or older alot older... it is more of a "little food" though.

I like the fruits...Tutti Frutti...Strawberries...Banana custard...yummm....but you can keep the nasty veggies! Oh, and Arrowroot cookies...mmm...yummmyyyy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pottypanties View Post
    I eat Gerber baby food all of the time. I had 4 6oz jars of it for lunch. I love the stuff.
    6 oz jars? Is that 'baby' food or 'toddler' food? I've never seen 'baby' food in the larger jars here in Canada...only in the 128ml (4.5oz) jars. The 'toddler' foods are in the 170g (6oz) jars, here.

I haven't tried baby food and don't really have an urge to. Being as how I'm a four year old, I prefer bigger kid food. Besides, who would want to miss out on pizza? heh ^^

There are some foods, though, that make me feel 'little': mac 'n' cheese, graham crackers and frosting, Goldfish crackers, grilled cheese sandwiches, pudding... Some of my favorites!

Has anyone seen those toddler meals they have that have winnie the pooh on them? I have been so tempted to buy one to try just once. has anyone had one of those? now the one thing i remember eating when i was really little was those peanut butter cookie bars they had for babies to knaw on when teething and they could get a snack as well. they were yummy i remember. i also love pizza and my favorite thing to eat is and always has been spaghetti and meatballs! yummy!

pottypanties

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBoyGeorgie View Post
    Nice warm bowl of oatmeal... you'll feel young... or older alot older... it is more of a "little food" though.
    I really like the Gerber Pablum in oatmeal or rice

---------- Post added at 13:13 ---------- Previous post was at 13:12 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    I like the fruits...Tutti Frutti...Strawberries...Banana custard...yummm....but you can keep the nasty veggies! Oh, and Arrowroot cookies...mmm...yummmyyyy!!!

6 oz jars? Is that 'baby' food or 'toddler' food? I've never seen 'baby' food in the larger jars here in Canada...only in the 128ml (4.5oz) jars. The 'toddler' foods are in the 170g (6oz) jars, here.
    Yes I do buy Gerber baby food in 6 oz jars. It also comes in little plastic boxes, two together. They are Gerber stage 3. It is still pureed

---------- Post added at 13:14 ---------- Previous post was at 13:13 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    I haven't tried baby food and don't really have an urge to. Being as how I'm a four year old, I prefer bigger kid food. Besides, who would want to miss out on pizza? heh ^^

There are some foods, though, that make me feel 'little': mac 'n' cheese, graham crackers and frosting, Goldfish crackers, grilled cheese sandwiches, pudding... Some of my favorites!
    Don't forget peanut butter and jam, cut into small pieces. Boy can I make a mess with them!

Charlie provides a very non ABDL view on baby food but it's pretty non bias