Thread: HEY Everyone

Talking HEY Everyone

Hey, guys and gals, just wanted to introduce myself briefly. This is my first post on any ABDL forum. I have lurked on several sites but never posted anything. I have loved diapers for as long as I can remember and didnt actually act on that urge till I was 18-19 and have loved every minute of it since then. Some of my favorites are abena m2 and m3's as well as molicares and the delta forms.

I do have a life outside of diapers and enjoy doing things with friends, traveling and working. I have owned my own business since I was 13 and that takes up a considerable amount of my time.

That basically sums up my life thus far! Hopefully that answers some questions.

Welcome camq to ADISC ^^ Very nice intro!

It sounds like you have a very good sampling of the various lines of padding. My favorites at the moment are the Bambino Bellissimos, although I enjoy the Abena M4s, too. Also, much like you, I waited until I was in college before really discovering that side of me. Before then, while living at home, it was very risky and that ruined it a bit for me.

It's great to hear you enjoy activities outside of the ABDL realm. We talk about so many topics outside of padding and such. Speaking of, what are some of your favorite destinations? I'm not really into traveling as much as I once was, though I am trying to work up the courage to venture out internationally at some point.

I hope you have a great time on here! ^_^ See you around the boards!

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy yourself here, you picked the right site to post on as we are all supportive here

Congratulations on finally overcoming your shyness. Like you, after trawling around sites for some time I hit on this one which seemed to have the right supportive atmosphere. Since breaking silence I have found the friendliness and enthusiasm very touching. You sound a very enterprising person, having run your own business since 13. Welcome.