Thread: Hello world! *waves* :3

Cool Hello world! *waves* :3

So a little bit about me, I'm a 23 year old IRL, in Birmingham UK, have also been known as Ockun in the past and other parts of the interwebs :3

I'm a furry, I'm an ocelot cub, and those that know me know that I am a snuggle-fiend :}

Been with my boyfriend Y00kz for 4 years going strong, into much of the same stuff I am and got a wonderful butt especially when padded

Love video-gaming, but it doesn't dominate my life, I am into Battlefield 3 and SSX at the time of writing (PM me for my gamertag! love online play, epic sessions :3). I also love festivals, been to Download a few times and Sonisphere. Hoping to go to Download and Bestival 2012 if leave from work permits ^^

I work within mental health and am currently looking at studying again to masters.

Love a chat, and a game :3

Stay chlled *hugs*

Wlecome to ADISC. If you have any questions just ask or look in the articles. I hope you like it here.

Welcome to ADISC friend, you are welcome here, great intro by the way!

Welcome about what every one else said.