Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi im new here

Default Hi im new here

Hi, i guess im new here

Hi, my name is David and i like my friends to call me D, i'm 19 years old 5 foot 11 inches and a bit overweight. Well i guess the best way to describe myself is i'm a wheelchair user, and besides liking diapers i'm a computer nerd i was taught how to use them since i was 3 by my dad, i love playing video games and surfing the net. I have a PS3, 360 and Wii if anyone's interest ill put my online ID's in my sig if you can make sigs on here. I've loved diapers since i was little because i was a bedwetter, and i dont any because i live with my mum and she i didn't want her to know i like them. But i took action today and told her through a letter and she understands so ill be getting my first diapers next week. I think that's pretty much it for now, its lovely being on here and i think i will have a great time here. Oh and before i go can anyone tell if TENA Slip Plus's are any good.

Thank you for reading.

Hello and welcome to the site. Glad to have you. I'm sure you will make alot of friends here.

Thank you and i forgot to mention im also a member on IMVU but i put that name on the sig on there. Can anyone tell me why my sig won't show itself even though i told it to in the options.

welcome to the site, I too am around 5'11.

I enjoy playing the occasional game myself.

Nice sig image btw

can you tell me if Tena Slip Plus diapers are any good.

Where in England you at? I'm in Manchester.

Good to have you!

Im in Staffordshire in Stoke-on-Trent, can anyone answer my question about the TENA Slip Plus

Welcome to ADISC. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.