Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parent trouble

Default Parent trouble

Well today I had to get my used diapers out to the trash seeing I needed to drive back up to my collage. Well I took them down out of my room to get them to the trash. Well the problem is right was I tossed them in the trash my mom came around the corner and she noticed I was throwing something away. (I had them zip locked bagged, 2 grocery bags and 2 trash bags so it is nearly impossible to see what was in the bags but the shape is more diaper like. Well the first thing she said to me is “are you having problems again” (referring to when I faked wetting the bed) I told her no but now every time she walked by the trash can before I left she would look in it. So now I am hoping that now I am not there she is not going to go searching in the trash can.

My advise, if you cannot get the trash out to the garbage collectors, it seems that she may find out. My advise is: your best damage control is to be up front before she "finds out." If she isn't the type to get all freaked out and tell your father and have them get fire and brimstone on you, that is probably the best thing. Tell her you are an "infantilist" and explain what it is. Give her the link to "understanding.infantilism.org." Let her know you are not a pedophile or anything like that.

If your parents are the "fire and brimstone" or "get out of my house! your tuition is on your own! no child of mine is a freak!" type, then use the bedwetting lie again.

It`s kinda bad luck that your mum saw you, I might have answered, "I would rather not talk about it" rather than make up a lie that is bound to back fire. I am sure she will check out the garbage bag. The best thing to do now is to prepair yourself for some questions and you had better have the right answers for her. You have the time to work out a good plan. You could say something like "I have wet the bed in the past and I prefer to take precautions" OR say whatever you need to to reduce any further complications. (Like doctors visits) etc.
    If your mum opens the garbage pack and finds a used/wet diaper in there you had better find some sort of answer that fits your situation. Lieing will only make things worse.

well right now i think she just does not want to know. after i said no she did not ask any more questions but that may of been because my dad was around and he never know i (facked) "wet the bed". i do have a feeling she well be more suspisious but i dont think she well go trash diging now. as for a plan i do have one in place but only for a person to person talk. i keep with me a sealed folder containing every page from "understanding.infantilism.org." and "when kids love diapers". so if she ever asks me directly i would tell her but if she just asks if i am wetting the bed again i am not going to change her mind about it.
    ps it is not my mom i am wored about it is my dad. he is one of thoes, "you get only one change" kind of guys, so i just dont want him to find out, witch means if my mom knows my dad knows unless it is about bedwetting. that i convinced my mom not to tell anyone.

Buddy, I have one small request, before you post anything - use the browser's spell-checker to make sure everything is spelled correctly, in addition it wouldn't hurt to read your post over once or twice to make sure it's grammatically correct.

he never know i (facked) "wet the bed".
    In this short excerpt there are four spelling or grammatical errors, if you're in college, you should at least be able to spot misspelled words (when in doubt Google is your friend).
    thanks.
    PS (I'm only asking because I was over here and noticed it wasn't a one time thing.) Also I notice your posts start out nicely, but as the thread progresses it gets worse and worse...

Quote Originally Posted by kitty3 View Post
    well right now i think she just does not want to know. after i said no she did not ask any more questions but that may of been because my dad was around and he never know i (facked) "wet the bed". i do have a feeling she well be more suspisious but i dont think she well go trash diging now. as for a plan i do have one in place but only for a person to person talk. i keep with me a sealed folder containing every page from "understanding.infantilism.org." and "when kids love diapers". so if she ever asks me directly i would tell her but if she just asks if i am wetting the bed again i am not going to change her mind about it.
    ps it is not my mom i am wored about it is my dad. he is one of thoes, "you get only one change" kind of guys, so i just dont want him to find out, witch means if my mom knows my dad knows unless it is about bedwetting. that i convinced my mom not to tell anyone.
    I think I would just lay low and cease and desist for a while until this all become old news. Since you are 20, the day will come when you move out and then you can wear with more freedom. I got caught when I was in college and life became ugly, which included a psychiatrist at a mental facility.

I love the american spell checkers, the word colour is a favourite. Being English I find Yankee`s can`t spell English words. No offence Vaccine but there is no need to be so serious, some folk are not as good at this kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    I love the american spell checkers, the word colour is a favourite. Being English I find Yankee`s can`t spell English words. No offence Vaccine but there is no need to be so serious, some folk are not as good at this kind of stuff.
    While it's not a big deal, that I've talked to more "collage" kids than "college" kids really says something about the education system there. Either the "collage" is terrible, or they just don't care, as long as you can pay for it. But yes, I find it hard to believe that half the people that claim they are in post-secondary are actually telling the truth... like that guy that was a 3rd year "physcology" student. You'd think after 3 years you'd be able to spell the field you're in.

On topic: You could stop throwing diapers out at your house. When you need to throw one out and you need to go somewhere, take it with you and toss it in a public place that's inconspicuous, like a park.

well i normaly dont go anywear so taking them to someplace else would not be a good option. normaly i would toss my diapers right before trash day so that way i can hide them under another bag of trash. this time i had to toss them out sevral days before trash day so there was nothing to hide them under. so it should not be too much of a probem.

as for the other subject that poped up in here. i am sorry i am a bad speler do to a slight mental disabilty. according to the doctors i have truble with reading and writing some things. most of the time it does not seem to affect me but i used microsoft office word to do all the spell checking for me. and for what ever reson it stoped spell checking things and i cant seem to get it working again. now plese stop critisizing me for theos who were about my spelling because it makes me really depressed when someone does say somthing about it to me.

Kitty3
    I am not getting at you at all, take no notice of those that criticize you. Have fun and be happy
    *hugs tight* I know all about depression, been there done that and survived.