Thread: Hello-An Introduction and Brief Autobiography

Red face Hello-An Introduction and Brief Autobiography

Hello, people of the internet.

I've been lurking for a while on these forums, mostly reading stories (and some diaper reviews). Hoping to find my niche in an ABDL community, I decided to sign up here. Let me tell you a bit about myself.

I've been a long time diaper lover, this most likely resulting from my constant bedwetting, which affects me to this day. Aside from that, I've always enjoyed taking Good-Nites out of the package and wearing them during the day; I enjoyed the warm, secure feeling they gave me. I was never caught doing this, but I had a few close calls . More recently, I've used Dry 24/7 (amazing diaper-coming from a guy who used cheap store-brand diapers) in order to deal with my bedwetting. Onto a bit about my personal life.

I enjoy playing & watching hockey, hate warm weather (possibly related to hockey), and, of course, playing video games. In addition to this, I am learning to play drums and enjoy dubstep, alt rock, and metal.
    So, anyways, that's my story in short; I hope you enjoyed it!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Awesome.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	7968

BLMProductions

Welcome to ADISC, that was an awesome intro, you will make lots of friends here

GreyEntity

I love watching hockey to my faviorite part is if theres a fight.
    What videogames do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by vanqua2 View Post
    What videogames do you like?
    I like many, but my favorites are MineCraft, Maplestory, and Skyrim.

Welcome to ADISC, Fire!

I'm quite certain you will fit in here too. I myself bedwet constantly too! Never have been able to figure out why, but it hasn't really bothered me because I have had an affinity for diapers for as long as I can remember. I am currently in the process of making the switch from store-brand diapers to premium (just ordered my first cases this morning, as a matter of fact), so I am curious: For a bedwetter, how much better is it to use premium instead of store-brand?

I'm looking forward to corresponding with you in the future, as I'm sure you will find your niche here. Enjoy the adventure, and try to avoid taking any arrows to the knee

Hello Fire, Great introduction. I am the total opposite of you with the weather, I love it to be warm. Sorry to hear about the Bed wetting. I too am IC and it can be hard. But being ABDL really helps me feel better about it. It is getting to the point where I do not even notice it at times. Anyway Welcome to ADISC. Hope you make lots of friends. Look forward to seeing you in the chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Turfy View Post
    I am currently in the process of making the switch from store-brand diapers to premium (just ordered my first cases this morning, as a matter of fact), so I am curious: For a bedwetter, how much better is it to use premium instead of store-brand?
    Drycare's diapers made depends look like pads; the difference is amazing (more than an inch thicker when dry). As far as comfort goes, depends are not "that bad" in comparison to other store-bought brands; the others are pretty much much awful. Premium diapers are much better as far as comfort goes. I could go on and on about this, but I'll keep it short and just say that they're worth the extra price.

Fine introduction, and interesting advice. Welcome to ADISC.

thank you. I cant wait until my order come in the mail.