Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simulated Diaper Messing

pottypanties

Default Simulated Diaper Messing

If you have read my blog you know that beginning April 1st I will be alone for 2 weeks. During that time I will not be using the toilet at all. My normal pooping is in the morning. I want to sleep in a messy diaper and am hoping some of you can give me some good ideas how to simulate it as I never have to poo at night.

Over the years I have tried warm oatmeal, ripe bannana and canned beans.

Any idea of a safe and easy way to inject something so I can get my night diapers, plastic baby panties and sleepers on, get into bed and fill my diapers. My goal is to do this several times and wear my dirty diapers all night.

I will appreciate your suggestions. If I use them I will post my experiences.

Thank you so much!

Pottypanties

pottypanties

Yes it did thank you.
    I can't wait to hear how everything goes. Again, good luck

Kellymelissa6

when I first tried to mess, I just put my nappy on and sat on the toilet. For me this was the most effective way to do it.

pottypanties

Beginning Sunday, my wife will be gone for 2 weeks. During that time I will just wait for nature to take it's course. If things work as usual, I will fill my diapers on a regular daily basis.

If you usually poop in the morning, you could talke some laxatives before bed time. A more gentle laxative should work well, since you usually go first thing in the AM. might even go to sleep clean and wake up messy. That has worked well for me.

Third, take extra fiber in the morning, by the next morning you should be more than ready to go. Add to that a small snack (PB&J sandwich, energy bar) just before sleep. The body natrually tries to go to the toilet soon after eating, so the urge, added to the extra fiber, will help make you go.

As for a simulation, cottage cheese! It's a bit TOO good a simulation because the frailty of a daily product in a diaper -- it'll start to smell weird and you'll need to change in an hour or two at most.
    As to how to get it into the diaper *after* you've put it on, put it in a cheap sandwich bag or even a condom. drop it in the diaper and 'suit up'. one you get the diaper on give yourself a good smack, or plop down on the floor and *SQUICH* instant fake-poo.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Nihlus; 25-Jun-2012 at 03:14.

pottypanties

I have no doubt I will be pooping my diapers daily. I do want to spend a couple of nights in a nice messy diaper!

Some items were mention, but what is good to eat that will help add to the amount of the poo? I am going to be eating Gerber baby food but for the sake of making more poo volume will eat other things that will help

Quote Originally Posted by pottypanties View Post
    I have no doubt I will be pooping my diapers daily. I do want to spend a couple of nights in a nice messy diaper!

Some items were mention, but what is good to eat that will help add to the amount of the poo? I am going to be eating Gerber baby food but for the sake of making more poo volume will eat other things that will help
    Anything Greasy LOL! Seriously though, Noodles. The starch gets broken down quickly enough leaving the other by-products to pass through. Strangely enough, not bread.

Basically things with complex starches and proteins. (i know bread is a complex starch but it doesn't seem to affect digestion in the lower intestine from what I've read) They'll make more poop and make it more firm and less watery. Try to avoid simple sugars (soda, candy) though, they can slow the digestion process.

pottypanties

Basically things with complex starches and proteins. (i know bread is a complex starch but it doesn't seem to affect digestion in the lower intestine from what I've read) They'll make more poop and make it more firm and less watery.

I like to have them a bit on the loose side so the poo works it's way up the front and back of my diapers to my waist!!