Thread: Hello There !

Smile Hello There !

Hi There . I'd like to introduce myself , I am a guy with a sense of Humor . I work alot , I work at Wal*Mart as a greeter and I work for a Pest Control co. as a maintenance guy . I fix things that are broke as well as create things to use that work .
    I am incontinent , but really enjoy my diapers and plastic panties . I was a bedwetter into my teens . ( 14 ) I ended up back in diapers in 1984 .
    I also enjoy crossdressing , but not very passable .
    I like tinkering on old cars , I enjoy working in the yard , and being around my Family . ( most of them )
    I am here to find Friends , nice conversation , and to share information with others .

Hey, welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it here. Always good to have a new sense of humor on the site, and this is a place really understanding when it comes to family, so hopefully you'll like it here. We'll be here to help with any problems you are willing to share with us, and we'll answer any questions you have, but please check out the rules if you haven't already. They're found here: