Thread: DL and parent of bedwetter

Default DL and parent of bedwetter

I am DL and former bedwetter who used to wear diapers as a young boy. I also have a son who wears diapers for his bedwetting.

I am a techy and a bit of a gamer. play the battlefield and call of duty games.

Looking to share experiences and ideas.

BLMProductions

Hi! Welcome to ADSIC, we cant wait to hear your experiences! What is your favorite COD game, i like MW3 but i like battlefield 3 better

Quote Originally Posted by Foxracer529 View Post
    Hi! Welcome to ADSIC, we cant wait to hear your experiences! What is your favorite COD game, i like MW3 but i like battlefield 3 better
    thanks!

my favorite COD games is MW2. Black ops was terrible, and did not try MW3. Love battlefield 3!

Welcome to the site. Being a DL and a former bed wetter should help you to be the ideal dad for your bed wetting son. Some parents handle that situation so poorly. It doesn't make sense.

I think you'll enjoy and appreciate this site and its members. We're a good group and we are well moderated. Because of that, our content stays at a higher level, something which I appreciate.

thanks!

my favorite COD games is MW2. Black ops was terrible, and did not try MW3. Love battlefield 3!

---------- Post added at 21:54 ---------- Previous post was at 21:52 ----------

Thanks! happy to be here and hope to enjoy my stay!