Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm not the only one!

Default I'm not the only one!

Well, I am new here and pretty new to imbracing my AB/DL self! I never knew that there were other people that felt the way that I do about this stuff. For years I had a fasination with baby things, esepcially diapers and the idea of using diapers. But I thought that I must be a freak and hide the few baby things that I had (blankie, pacifier) and tried to convince myself that this was behind me. But I stumbled apon this site and I find that there are others! So I am embracing my AB/DL side and especially love using diapers I am 23 years old, newly married. My husband doesnt know about this side of me (no one knows) but I hope to be able to share this with him someday. Glad to have found you guys!

Hi TeddyBearGirl! Welcome to ADISC, you are definitely not alone, i am also a TB/DL, hope you enjoy this site and make lots of friends who share commen interests

Welcome to the site TeddyBearGirl. I told my wife and things worked out well. I have always supported her, and in her health problems, so it was logical that she would support me. I hope that if you tell you husband, he will be as understanding as my wife has been.

Welcome to ADISC, I just joined yesterday and it seems there are a lot of other newbies joining with me.

Wow, sounds like you've had a rough time of it. You definitely aren't alone in your feelings though; most all of us have felt ashamed of our feelings at one point or another. I'd never really embraced my AB side until I found this site either. Since I joined, I feel a whole lot better about myself. I hope you will too!

I also hope that things work out with your husband. I bet that keeping this a secret will be pretty hard, and its probably not something you should plan to keep from him forever. However, don't rush into it. I'd wait until you were more secure in your feelings, and had a better understanding. That's where we come in. If you have any questions, we're here.

What else do you like? We try to make ADISC about the people in the diapers as well as the diapers themselves. Do you have any hobbies, favorite activities? We'd really like to know. This is a place where you can come and open up, cause we don't ever judge, ever (i mean, seriously, like we're in a position to throw stones, you know, the whole glass house thing). Feel free to open up. If you do, I'm sure you'll make some friends.

---------- Post added at 23:33 ---------- Previous post was at 23:28 ----------

Heh heh, there are always alot of Newbies joining, OffToSleep. It slows down from time to time, but there are generally at least 3-4 everyday, often more. The sad thing is, too many don't stick around too long because they start to feel ashamed and things like that. I'm glad to see you are already getting involved in welcoming others! That's what this site is really about, the community, not the diapers.

Glad to see you embracing who you are rather then hiding it to fit in. Feel free to jump into any conversations that peak your other interests (Mind you im fairly quiet myself >.<)

Hi there TeddyBearGirl! Hope you're doing well! I'm especially glad that you realize you're not alone. I hope you can find some good acceptance of yourself and some perspective and balance! What are some of your hobbies and talents? I'm a musician. So happy you're here. Welcome!

Well, I guess I'll share a little more about me....I am a recent graduate, I earned my teaching degree and hope to be teaching soon, hopefully in Pre-K because that is where my heart is I am a avid reader; i read all kinds of geners (history, non-fiction, sci-fi, romance, etc.) I love Pintrest and spend quite alot of time on there. I love to help out at missionary organizations and espesically have a heart for missions in Haiti. I love country music and classical music. Right now I work two jobs and dont have a lot time; I work in a grocery store stocking produce and also resetting shelves, but hope to give that up soon for teaching. It is nice to be amoung others who share the AB lifestyle; I have hid alot in my life and its nice to able to share with someone!

Hi TBG,

I'm new here too. I'm 30 and in Ohio too.
    I'm also married and my wife knows about it but it's a sore spot for us. She doesn't want me talking to people about in in any role play type way (which I get) but she doesn't want to engage in anything involving it either.
    We try to pretend it's not there but it comes up every couple of months in a bad way.