Thread: Im new

Default Im new

Hey guys just joined! Not really a tb but im def a dl. I luv diaper stories and things about diapers. Thats all!

That can't be all, you have to like more than just diaper stories (especially since most aren't great :p) so why not share more about yourself while you have our attention?

Welcome to ADISC, Spedman! Glad to hear you love diaper stories, I do too. Then again, i mean, who doesn't? You certainly came to the right place.

Could you tell us a bit more about yourself. I haven't gotten to know too many straight up DLs. It would be nice to know what else you are interested in. You know, what hobbies you have, favorite things to do, stuff like that. Feel free to open up a bit. This is a place where you can be your true self; you don't really have to hide anything. I don't. I've told people here things that I've never told anyone else before, things no one else knows. Only my Mom knows half of it, and I only got the courage to tell her after being here for awhile (there were reasons why I had to I'd be willing to share if you are curious).

Jump on in! Make some friends! We don't bite (well, this puppy nips, but, meh).