Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ANR (Adult Nursing Relationships)

Default ANR (Adult Nursing Relationships)

Is anyone familiar with this term ANR? it stands for Adult Nursing Relationships.
    Something I have been trying to have all my life. My mommy and I are working on it a little at a time but I want it more than she does I think. The fantasy is there and we have lots of fun. I just think it would be so wonderfully intimate to have this with her. We have even talked about the possibility of getting me a wet nurse (my inner little girl does summersaults when we speak of this) I really think my Mommy would probably get jealous if i was nursing off of another woman. Could it be strictly business? I don't honestly know. Although I would be willing to give it a try right! The other option is having someone donate breast milk to us and then she could feed me. As far as i know it is difficult to get breast milk anymore, if it was easy i would be having it daily. Does anyone have any comments, suggestions or ideas?

Thanks,
    Hungry Babyjt

AFAIK it's possible, over time, for any woman of "milking" age to stimulate their breasts to the point where they could begin producing milk. I'm not sure if pumps can do this, if used often enough over time? Perhaps someone who knows more than me can chime in.

I have tasted Breast Milk.... Blahh, not sure what the attraction is. To each his own, but dude, if you haven't had breast milk since you were actually hanging from momma's Lovely life givers, you may be in for a warm, thick, surprise.

Is your mommy of Child bearing age (IRL)? The reason I say this is you could or rather she could go the Hormone route and take Prolactin (Stimulates Breast Milk Production) But too be honest it isn't without side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    AFAIK it's possible, over time, for any woman of "milking" age to stimulate their breasts to the point where they could begin producing milk. I'm not sure if pumps can do this, if used often enough over time? Perhaps someone who knows more than me can chime in.
    I have done a bit of research on this and from what people say persistence does pay off, sometimes just a little bit. I think its more about the intimacy then the milk but it would be great to have both!

---------- Post added at 20:50 ---------- Previous post was at 20:49 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fragarach View Post
    I have tasted Breast Milk.... Blahh, not sure what the attraction is. To each his own, but dude, if you haven't had breast milk since you were actually hanging from momma's Lovely life givers, you may be in for a warm, thick, surprise.
    Heh! I hope so! I have heard that breast milk is very good for your health and immunity

Quote Originally Posted by playwithjt View Post
    I have heard that breast milk is very good for your health and immunity
    For newborns, yes. For you, no.

Newborns go through a period of time when they don't have much in the way of an adaptive immune response (which is a fancy way of saying identifying the invading pathogen and making antibodies totally specific to it). This is because their immune systems are still maturing, and they're also learning what to attack and what not to attack. Basically, it takes some time to a look around at the cells in the body and says "ok, so we're not going to attack these ones." Since this leaves a bit of a gap, mom comes to the rescue with breast milk. Most infectious agents enter the body through the lungs or the digestive system. Think about it- which do you get more often, respiratory infections or shoulder infections? We have an evolved trait called passive transfer of immunity- mom secretes antibodies (IgA antibodies, specifically) into her breast milk, and newborn ingests them. These act as a guard against any ingested pathogens until newborn's immune system kicks in.

Ok, so you don't really have a need for these antibodies, but more have to help a little, right? Not really. If you're a mature adult with a functioning adaptive immune system, and you breastfeed from someone, your body will have never seen these particular IgA antibodies before and will treat them as foreign invaders. You and I both have IgA antibodies, yes, but they're going to be different enough that your body wouldn't recognize mine for what they are, and vice versa. Before long, you're going to trigger an immune response where your body treats the ingested IgA antibodies like invading pathogens and makes its own antibodies to go after them. So any benefit these antibodies might offer will be negated when you mount your own immune response against them. The only exception I can think of would be if you went back to breastfeeding from your own mother. Her IgA antibodies may look similar enough to yours that your body assumes that they're your own antibodies, and leaves them be.

Quote Originally Posted by MeDisneyBaby View Post
    Is your mommy of Child bearing age (IRL)? The reason I say this is you could or rather she could go the Hormone route and take Prolactin (Stimulates Breast Milk Production) But too be honest it isn't without side effects.
    Yeah Disney, She is at that age but like you said not worth the side effects

Quote Originally Posted by MeDisneyBaby View Post
    This may be moot. Can you get prolactin without a prescription? I doubt a doctor is going to prescribe it so a woman can breastfeed her sexual partner. I also doubt there's much of a black market for it either.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    The only exception I can think of would be if you went back to breastfeeding from your own mother.
    Yeah right Nightfox - Thanks for the image I can't get out of my head! lol, Im sure Freud would love this one...

Quote Originally Posted by playwithjt View Post
    Yeah right Nightfox - Thanks for the image I can't get out of my head! lol, Im sure Freud would love this one...
    :P

Honestly, I think Freud would have had a field day with our type in general.

Breastfeeding from your sister might work too if you like that option better...