Thread: Greetings Like minded friends!

Red face Greetings Like minded friends!

Hi,

Im playwithjt or some call me babyjt! Im really glad to find this website. I have been into diapers for a long time and was part of the web community for a while. Most of the sites I was part of are gone now. Anyone remember sissybeckys? DPF was another. A few of the more commercial sites that I used to frequent are Daily Diapers and the french site ABkingdom. Since sissybeckys dissapeared I haven't participated much in the web community. I have sort of kept to myself and there have been many changes in my life. Divorce (married for 8 years), picking up and moving across the country, becoming unemployed. It has been tough.

On the lighter side I now live in my favorite city in the world, San Francisco Yay! Also I have met the most wonderful mommy who totally excepts me for who I am 100% ! To top it all off I am back in school working towards my degree in the arts. So much has changed in the last 5 years and some how I managed to land on my feet.

I hope that ADISC can be my new home, a place to talk to like minded individuals about all things diaper and the feelings that come along with being ab/dl. Share stories, review products and help each other find the best deals on the best products. I think it is nice to have such a community where we can help each other through hard times and good times. A place for fun and friends.

I am a artist and a musician. I love electronics and I love to make things. the rest of the time I enjoy being nice to people and spreading kindness wherever I can. My Mommy says that i am the sweetest big baby boy she has met and she would know. I am lucky and I know it.

Im glad to be here!
    Greetings to you all

Wow! It's always nice to hear of a success story, when someone finally manages to follow their dream 'later on' in life!

I've recently gone back to school (second time lucky!) after faffing around for a few years working dead end jobs, to be an accountant, and I'm loving it. I never thought that at 21 I'd be classes as a mature student, but compared to a lot of people in my class I bloody feel like it!

I'm afraid I've never heard of sissybeckys, but I have heard of DPF! I wasn't a member; I'm relatively new to the diaper scene, what with not being into it (long story, check out the link in my signature if you're desperate to hear about it!) but I've heard good things about it!

Hope you enjoy your time here

Quote Originally Posted by playwithjt View Post
    Hi,

I am a artist and a musician. I love electronics and I love to make things. Im glad to be here!
    What kind of art do you do? Is it mostly for yourself or have you ever been in a gallery or tried to sell your work? Do you have any music available that we could listen to? I love electronics too, although I'm more adept at selling them as opposed to making them. Welcome to the boards.

I've recently gone back to school (second time lucky!) after faffing around for a few years working dead end jobs, to be an accountant, and I'm loving it. I never thought that at 21 I'd be classes as a mature student, but compared to a lot of people in my class I bloody feel like it!
    21 is still young Talula. I'm glad you're digging in now as opposed to wasting ten long years, hoping for something to happen like I've been doing.

Hey thanks for the greetings Talula. Congrats on returning to school, it can be challenging but well worth the effort! I am super stoaked to be doing something that I have a passion for after so much BS in my life. I read your thread, Interesting story, welcome to the DL side!

---------- Post added at 20:45 ---------- Previous post was at 20:38 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    What kind of art do you do? Is it mostly for yourself or have you ever been in a gallery or tried to sell your work? Do you have any music available that we could listen to? I love electronics too, although I'm more adept at selling them as opposed to making them. Welcome to the boards.
    Hi NateSean Thanks for the welcome post! I do all kinds of art, my favorite medium is sculpture, I like to use found objects and recycled/repurposed stuff. I have shown in a few galleries but mostly just one offs nothing big yet As for the Music I have done several projects over the years but haven't posted anything online yet.

~JT

Greetings JT,

Glad you are back in school, and a BIG welcome to this site.

PS Don't listen to Talula, there is a huge differance between being a Student at 34 and 21 since I've done both. She just dosn't know any better because she is still a child. :P