Thread: Well Hello

Post Well Hello

Hello all.
    I've been contemplating whether or not to join this site for some time now, and finally decided to. I'm a TB/DL, and borderline sissy (although I'm still figuring all of this out).
    Outside of that lifestyle, I run cross country and track (sprinting is my favorite), do some programming and minor circuit building, and play the bass, guitar, and harmonica. I also doodle a bit with my tablet, but I'm not very good.
    I have a tendency to play video games and skateboard in my free time, although in my opinion I don't do enough of either.
    So yup, that's about it.
    I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this community, and getting to know some fellow littles!

great intro, welcome to the site

Ahhh, back when I was fit as a fiddle I used to run cross country! I once represented my school in an interschool regional competition and fainted at the end... into my own vomit! That certainly put me off... came second though so can't complain too much!

I'm glad you did decide to join the site in the end! We can be a pretty friendly bunch most of the time, so I hope being a member is everything you ever thought it would be... and MORE!

Welcome to ADISC