Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper ID please

Default Diaper ID please

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adult-diapers.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	182.1 KB 
ID:	7924

I found this image on wikipedia. The diaper on the left looks unlike any pull up I have ever seen. Can anyone tell me what kind it is or if there are other kinds of pull ups like this?

Looks like it might be something from Israel based on the package in the background, but I can't tell for sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adult-diapers.jpg 
Views:	1040 
Size:	182.1 KB 
ID:	7923  

The 'item' on the left is a 'pad' in a pair of mesh underwear. I don't know about for 'wetting' but I know they use something similar in the hospital here for mothers who've just given birth (it's a lot more than a 'normal' period so a 'normal' pad just doesn't cut it the first few days).

All I can say is that; that picture has existed on Wiki for AGES. someone should replace it.

My guess would be Depends, if only because there appears to be a package of said padding stashed behind the samples ^^

There also looks to be something written in Hebrew script below the brand name... Perhaps 'Depends' in Hebrew?

Yes, I'd have to go with ayanna here. At first I thought, well that wouldn't be very absorbent, but when you look closer, you can see it's a pad. Wikipedia does need to update and show a real diaper.

Israeli brand of Depends/Poise, judging from the bag in the background. The brief on the left isn't actually a disposable, but a mesh pant with a disposable insert, kind of like the Abri-san system that Abena has. The Hebrew reads, "shaqama" which Google Translate renders "Sycamore." Don't ask me what that's supposed to mean, though. Freakin' Israelis and their weird advertising campaigns.

looks like a prop for a costume. Don't know what brand

the brand is ID. Incontinence. they are a european brand. their website: Bienvenue sur le site Web de IDŽ so it looks like you had already "ID'd" the brand with your question.

I agree completely with ayanna here. The outer pants are a mesh with a pad inside.

Shoot. That is very disappointing. I thought it might be an interesting new pull up (still looks better than any other adult pull up) but its not. Thanks for the info.