Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black Disposable Diaper

Default Black Disposable Diaper

Would you buy and wear a black disposble diaper? Would you prefer another plain color or prints?
    1 pcs size M Fabine Black + 10 pcs size M white Fabine Exklusiv - Buntewindel

I think I would be up to trying a black diaper! Although, I do perfer seeing yellow when I start to swell! :X

Daaaaang. Never thought I would see anything like such. Looks like they took a very strong nitrite material and used that for the outer shell.

Hmm...I could see the 'goth baby' crowd going for those black nappies! :-D

Not really 'my thing' tho'...the printed ones are kinda cute...but again...I'm not really into 'diapers' these days.

The prints are very cute, though having the web address on it would sort of ruin it for me.

As for the black, not my thing. Actually, I really don't like the color, period.

I like black and where it often but thats a no go for me. I like to kinda be able to so whats going on.

I don't guess you'd wear one under thin white shorts unless you wanted others to know.

I like to be able to see when I wet, and white diapers equal win, so no black :p haha

Although I do love seeing my pee stains I would love to have this diaper! It would go well with all of my black metal band shirts :P