Thread: Best Pull-Up in Stores

Default Best Pull-Up in Stores

What is the best pull-up brand that one could get at stores? I've seen differing reviews on different brands, but I honestly don't know which brand will do best for me. If one would like to see my specific situation, I'm 18, a little under 150 pounds and 5'5". I live not too far off from a Fred Meyer, which carries three brands: Goodnites, Undrejams, and Nite Pants.

---------- Post added at 20:38 ---------- Previous post was at 20:37 ----------

*Forgot to mention that my waist size is 32"

I would say Goodnites for fit. I have not tried Underjams in a while but I doubt they they have gotten bigger. No idea about the Nitepants but I have had good luck with store brands before.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    I would say Goodnites for fit. I have not tried Underjams in a while but I doubt they they have gotten bigger.
    This. L/XL Underjams have the same rise as size 7 Pampers diapers. Seriously! I like the feel of Underjams a lot, but they're not large. Goodnites have a couple of inches on them, so they're certainly the safer bet for fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    This. L/XL Underjams have the same rise as size 7 Pampers diapers. Seriously!
    *writes down* I should look at this. I'm a small foxie ^^

Greeting,
    Sparky

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    I would say Goodnites for fit. I have not tried Underjams in a while but I doubt they they have gotten bigger. No idea about the Nitepants but I have had good luck with store brands before.
    By Nite Pants, I meant Kroger Nite Pants. These we have on the diaper reviews here on ADISC, and they're at the top of the list, in case you didn't know.

I wear the Tena underwear almost daily, and they're fantastic.