Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bathroom from hell *gross*

Zeit

Default Bathroom from hell *gross*

After going through what I did a few nights ago, I needed to say something to get things out of my mind since it was among the grossest things I've seen in a while.

I was walking around downtown with some friends on the weekend and decided that I couldn't hold #2 anymore and ran to use a McDonald's washroom while my friends waited outside.

As I got in, I noticed that there was only 1 stall in it so I just walked in and sat down. That's when I noticed that the stall around me was filled with used toilet paper, what looked like puke and as well were the scattered remains of a pretty much saturated Depends brief (no #2 thank freakin god) Unfortunately I couldn't leave until I was done, so I had to deal with not wanting to even have my shoes touching the floor for a few minutes.

I got out, washed my hands for 2 minutes and twitched every now and then for the rest of that night.

I seriously hope there's no one among us that would go so far as to recklessly abandon anything on a public bathroom floor. I can't imagine what kind of person would think of doing that, honestly there was a trash bin right outside the stall.

Sorry that it's gross, I just needed to tell someone.

Yeah, you experience a nasty bathroom like that and you can't wait to get home and jump in the shower. Makes you feel dirty all over. People can be pretty gross and there's no sense to it. Can you imagine a parent having to take their child into a filthy place like that after they're out of the diaper use stage? Yuck!!! That's why we started carrying a portable pot with us on day trips for the kids to use.

~Pramrider

....yeeeaaaah. That's pretty rank.

I've been to places where there has been toilet paper all over a somewhat soaked floor - that's disgusting enough to stop me from even using the loo! But never have I seen a diaper or anything like that left on the floor in a public toilet 0_O

If I were you, I'd have kicked off with them - demanded a free burger for the traumatising experience

Zeit

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    If I were you, I'd have kicked off with them - demanded a free burger for the traumatising experience
    I did tell them on the way out (after waiting for them to serve a good 3 people) that their men's bathroom is in dire need of attention. I wanted out of there fast and honestly, food was the last thing on my mind.

I'm pretty sure I'm never eating at a McDonald's ever after that.

Quote Originally Posted by steel View Post
    portable pot?
    Is that question on the pot I mentioned? If so, I guess you could call it a kind of camping pot. It's made of a plastic material, sits about 18 to 20 inches high, and has two sections. The upper seat section carries a supply of water and the lower section carries the wastes. There's a bellows type plunger on the back corner you pump to "flush" the water, with a slide door which closes off the lower section after use. That way there's no odor. It's very compact and fits between the seats in our van. Sure did beat finding a decent public bathroom while traveling somewhere for the day.

~Pramrider

EmeraldsAndLime

The only toilets I really would like to avoid are one's in nightclubs and bars. They often have piss and water all over the floor and the toilet, toilet paper everywhere, sometimes a broken flushing mechanism, vomit and not to mention traces of certain substances on floor, toilet and paper-dispenser. >_>

Secret

I worked at a hardware store this summer, this is not for the weak of stomach. Ok imagine a really really fat plumber type dude, now imagine him eating while he walks in to the bathroom and not eating when he comes out? Now imagine a elephant dropped a deuce in the toilet and then pee'ed all over the seat, and then broke the toilet clogging it so badly it needs to be replaced. And then imagine poor old me cleaning it up and replacing the toilet, It was awfull I almost quit over this. One of the worst experiences in my life.

My schools bathrooms have asbestoes , mold and the stalls dont work. Inside of the bathrooms it looks like a freakin abandoned house that someone pee'd all over! I once found a turd in the freakin sink there? How does someone manage that feat of acrobatics while managing to drop a load into the sink? it was odd................. to say the least. And its a freakin well off private school, I hate it?

Quote Originally Posted by secret101 View Post
    I once found a turd in the freakin sink there? How does someone manage that feat of acrobatics while managing to drop a load into the sink?
    OMG I lol'ed so f-ing hard.

Quote Originally Posted by secret101 View Post
    I once found a turd in the freakin sink there? How does someone manage that feat of acrobatics while managing to drop a load into the sink?
    With their fingers.