Thread: Will be leaving Adisc for a while

Default Will be leaving Adisc for a while

Hey guys,

Im sorry for the sudden departure, but I will be leaving adisc for a while, I have some personal things going right now, and I just need to relax and just take a break from things. I still love ab/tb/dl and its community and Adisc has been great to me, Im glad I have met some really good nice people around. Its just with school and work, and other things ,I just need a break from things. I may come around every once in a while so mods please dont ban me or anything. I want to thank all the people I met on here for making me accept this side of myself, I wish you all the very best, and I hope to get back with you guys very soon
    Until Then
    Later Peeps

I remember seeing some good contributions and good advice coming from you during my time here.. I commend anyone who knows when to tend to the other parts of his/her life when needed, rather than numb the issues with something else. Good luck and come back soon!

Good bye for now, TKing. We will still be here when you can devote more time to participate again. Please do visit us as often as you can. Take care.

Good luck hope everything gets better and come back soon.

Lots of members come and go for various reasons, so don't worry. Your account will be waiting for you. If I was a working student, I'm sure I wouldn't have much time either. As it stands, I work two jobs and have some other chores to do when I get home, so my time is limited as well.