Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3 year old girl dies locked in bedroom because she wet the bed. :(

Default 3 year old girl dies locked in bedroom because she wet the bed. :(

Alaska Girl Locked In Freezing Bedroom Dies (VIDEO)

This is simply horrible. Something so cruel over something so minor.

Wow... that's really cruel and horrible. =( Stupid parents like those don't deserve to have kids.

To think that these parents could have just... not sure, put the sheets outside, is rather astounding to me. Why make the kid suffer? I don't think it would have been her choice to wet the bed :/

And this... is why we need the death sentence. Fuck being "humane." lock THEM in a room in subzero degree temperatures and see how THEY like it.

You think the death sentence will deter this? Of course it fucking won't, people still do evil shit, however a long stretch in a supermax would not be something I disagree with

I have no words to describe how horrid this is. The parents should be punished to the full extent of the law. Unfortunately, nothing will be ever to fully right this wrong including a death penalty sentence.

Did anyone actually watch the video?

The death penalty, really?

This page give very, very little information. Best i can tell the people were stupid and drunk but it doesn't sound like they purposefully killed the children or locked them in the room as punishment. It sounds like the window was left open to air out the room after the bed was wet and the door had already been broken.

There is NO information to tell what kind of people they are outside of the fact that the boyfriend was drinking. The boyfriend left the window open because he was intoxicated. There's no telling whether the mother even knew. There's NO telling whether anything that happend was intended as a punishment, or even the quality of the mother's parenting. There is not audio or video recording, or even direct quoting from the parents (it's a very short paraphrased segment.)

Manslaughter? Yes.
    Negligence? Definitely!
    Should they have the right to have children? No!

But, should they be sentenced to death Absolutely not. Not with this little information

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    There's NO telling whether anything that happend was intended as a punishment, or even the quality of the mother's parenting. There is not audio or video recording, or even direct quoting from the parents (it's a very short paraphrased segment.)
    either one of them or both left the girls in a bedroom overnight with a window open. The boyfriend has been drinking. Either the mom knew about the incident or left her 3 and 1 year old in the care of a very drunken boyfriend. He specifically said it's impossible for the girls to get out of that room on their own and left the window open and left it open on purpose or neglected to do so. He or the mom also decided to close the door preventing any escape from the freezing bedroom.

the whole thing is, a 3 year old girl died under his or their care and her little sister nearly died to. For what, all because she wet the bed, something that's outside of her control. If the room had to be aired out so badly, they could of at least let the girl's sleep in their bedroom or in some other heated room, like a good care giver would. But now nothing can bring the girl back and the best case senario is for the younger sister to not be around caretaker's that neglectful and uncaring.

I also think the parents should be punished, they might of accidentally frozen their kid to death and nearly did the same for the 1 year old. Just let other prisoner's know what happened and why and they might as well get the death sentence.

Also, do you suppose the girls could of been crying due to the extreme cold and wetting themselves or worse? The article mentions he woke up at 12:30 and came in to clean/change both girls. You figure a parent/guardian would hopefully do something about that.

I guess you don't know sometimes just how lucky you are.
    I wet the bed untill I was 12 and was in diapers every night.
    My parents and even my older sister would change me and care for me with great love.
    Never was there any punishment.
    Pray for the young ones that have to put up with this type of thing.

What moron is going to open a window to freezing temperatures and leave it open when there are humans (no matter the age) that are in that room? Some people should not be allowed to have children--either don't let them get pregnant or don't let them keep the child.

There was another article I posted a link to on here a while back--a boy who was something like 7-11 age range died because his parents withheld all liquids from him for three days because he wet the bed. Absolutely ridiculous that these people be allowed to EVER have children. There have been a number of stories that seem to be popping up now and then about parents/caregivers who enact ridiculous punishments and severely hurting or killing the child.

It just makes me sick. Make them sit in the corner, take away their privileges, whatever simple thing is needed to discipline accordingly. Don't withhold basic necessities of life.