Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Personal Care Items

Default Personal Care Items

Are there items that you use or buy, that you get to make yourself feel more like a little girl or a sissy? Like a toothbrush with Hello Kitty on it, Disney Princess bubble bath, a strawberry scented body wash or shampoo?

Girls goodnights. Girls clothing. haha But I don't buy feminine toiletries, but then again I've never thought about it. Maybe I might start.

I wish I could. And I will later on.

About the only Sissy/LG personal care I use is my lotion love having soft skin, but i'm having trouble finding a good lotion so far I've tried St Ives & Vaseline Men's (I know not girly) but both seem to just make me feel dry and sticky thinking next time i'll try something with Sha

Littlesissyme

I try to get a hold on girly baby items if i can, like my super girly baby-bottle, sadly not much else.

I have a hello kitty tooth brush and a hello kitty glass to rinse with. a would have kid tooth paste but i like whitening toothe paste. i also use baby power right after a shower. i don't wear diapers but i love baby powder!

i like using anything girly that i can find. i use disney princess bubble bath . it smells nice. i also use ponds shey butter and silken mist shaving cream it makes my skin feel realy smooth i like sweet honesty perfume and ose girly hair bows to put my hair in pony tails for work.usualy a diffrent colored one every day . sometimes i use a beaded pony holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Icey View Post
    Are there items that you use or buy, that you get to make yourself feel more like a little girl or a sissy? Like a toothbrush with Hello Kitty on it, Disney Princess bubble bath, a strawberry scented body wash or shampoo?

Quote Originally Posted by freddy View Post
    Girls goodnights.
    Dips on those goodnights :P! Never thought of that, might do it when I'm going to college, the guy I'm sharing rooms with knows about
    me being a Bi-sexual furry. So I don't think he'd mind me to have a few girly things :P

greetings,
    Fox

Other than clothes and stuff, I use feminine body lotion (partly for the smell and partly for the smooth aftermath. >w<), cheap, but noticeable, perfume, women's branded shampoo and soap. Basically enough to make me smell girly. If I smell girly, then I feel girly.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRobKY View Post
    About the only Sissy/LG personal care I use is my lotion love having soft skin, but i'm having trouble finding a good lotion so far I've tried St Ives & Vaseline Men's (I know not girly) but both seem to just make me feel dry and sticky thinking next time i'll try something with Sha
    try bath and body works triple moisture body creme. It's not the cheapest thing on the planet (its better if you can hit it on a buy two get one free deal cuz it lasts a while) but it comes in a lot of great smelling scents and it's quick absorbing and leaves your skin really soft and smooth and the scent sticks around :3 it's one of the only lotions i'll use because it doesn't make you feel oily or sticky afterwards.