Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Late free sample order request?

Default Late free sample order request?

I been waiting since the 18th of February for the free sample of ATN's from the e Special Needs web site to come to my house but now im starting to get really worried that it might be lost[eeeeek!!]in the mail

...I live in the northern part of CA......Oh! what the heck, I guess ill tell my city...I live in Redding,CA

I dont know what to really do now...I sure I got my mailing address right...and what was odd was that it never told me if I would have to pay for the shipping and handling...
    I know it said to wait a minimum of 10 days but its been 14 days...

Man,I hope it didnt get lost....

MATTTYCO

I'm on week 3 of waiting now too, maybe they stopped offering samples :-\

▲▲That makes to both of us then

on the 18th I got an email saying that that it was shipped and will be arive soon...

I guess right now ill look through out the web site and see if anything happend

Back in December I ordered a sample back of ATN's and one other (can't remember which) one from Special needs one from place I can't quite recall notice a pattern there ^^ and I've not revived either, pretty sure I won't either by now lol

Countryboy95

I ordered from them in the past (free samples that is) and it took under a week for it to get to me. So my guess is something is up...

they might of simply stopped it and haven't updated their site. It didn't take me long to get my sample, I think I might of been the first one to find it and gave the link to adisc. Sorta feel bad knowing that most of us don't need em, but meh.

(I live down in Stockton, so TC you likely should of got them by now.)

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    they might of simply stopped it and haven't updated their site. It didn't take me long to get my sample, I think I might of been the first one to find it and gave the link to adisc. Sorta feel bad knowing that most of us don't need em, but meh.

(I live down in Stockton, so TC you likely should of got them by now.)
    I guess your right..*sighs*...

but.....then how come I got an email on 18th saying that it was shipped? I would think that if you order some thing and if they dont do samples,would they just send you an email saying that it on the back order or that the item is unavailable?

I guess ill order a free sample from another link on that thread[can't show you the link since my Nintendo 3DS cant copy and paste links]

Quote Originally Posted by MegaChar View Post
    I guess your right..*sighs*...

but.....then how come I got an email on 18th saying that it was shipped? I would think that if you order some thing and if they dont do samples,would they just send you an email saying that it on the back order or that the item is unavailable?
    Perhaps your parents/guardian intercept the package? either that or the USPS by you is preforming really slow, Or the package got lost/stolen, etc.

My bet's it got intercepted by your parents though, most likely of the scenario's.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Perhaps your parents/guardian intercept the package? either that or the USPS by you is preforming really slow, Or the package got lost/stolen, etc.

My bet's it got intercepted by your parents though, most likely of the scenario's.
    No,my mom dosent care about me being a DL...I had the talk with my mom and she dosnt mind at all...[crap, my 3DS battery about dead]
    Im really sorry my 3DS is going to die in a moment...uhh...

Yea..I put down my address right so I guess Its really slow right now...

I have to go...Sorry...

Ummm....I haven't been to the site...but...I will say that 'free samples' frequently take 6-8 or even 10-12 weeks to 'arrive'. I order a lot of 'freebies' online (not just diapers)...and I'm usually surprised and confused when I finally get things 'cause I've forgotten I ever ordered them LOL