Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Where to begin. I have liked diapers for a while now. I've tried all of the generic and some of the brand name stuff. Bambinos seem great, but I am worried about ordering them.

I've been reading posts on this site for awhile now, but thought it was time to sign up for an account. I am interested in learning more about the world of dl's, but not too sure where to begin.

Welcome! I was a lurker for a while before signing up, too. :P I'm more of an AB than DL, so I'm not much help there. :P I think Bambinos are awesome, especially Bellissimos. What are some of your non-AB/DL interests?

Welcome to ADISC, hope your stay is enjoyable.. :P

Anyway, other than your interest in diapers, could you give us a little insight as to which hobbies you enjoy, taste in music, or even your favorite sports teams?

As for myself, I am an avid cyclist and runner. I usually participate in a few 100+ mile rides throughout the year, and various 5k's around the area. At the moment, I am considering training for a half marathon, but we will see how that turns out.

It's nice to see that you managed to gain the courage to join the forums and tell us, can't wait to see you around the forums.