Thread: Hello All

Default Hello All

Well, the site says to introduce myself.

I go by newandnervous on DS. I just signed up for this site. My reasoning, I was looking for discussion on the new bellissimos and this came up on google.

I look forward to reading about everyone's diaper experiences.

In general I prefer to interact with DL women and daddies who do not wear. but that is not a hard and fast rule. sometimes men who seem relatively normal are ok ... even if they do wear.

Anyway.. Nice to meet you all. I am enjoying my new bellissimos immensely. they really are thicker and softer in my opinion. and they do seem to swell up significantly!

Not sure if you checked out the Sticky on making an introduction before you posted, but were not all about diapers here We like to get to know members for other things as well, some people are into the Sci Fi, some are into technology/computers, some love sports and some love their cars and bikes! What are some of your hobbies and interests outside of the DL world?

Also, it sounds like you have some good product knowledge... There is a review section here on all kinds of diapers, make sure you visit there and let everyone know your thoughts