Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ABU New Diapers Announcment

CrinklySiren

Default ABU New Diapers Announcment

So I got the Abuniverse newsletter, and it mentioned the new diaper they are coming out with. What do you guys think its gonna be? or what do you HOPE its gonna be?

I hope its a fully printed cloth backed XD

funseeker

No details yet and only hype. We can be sure it will be another quality product and with a good price it will be very popular.

one with real world performance to match the pretty exterior and high price. then I might buy them more regularly than I do cushies, because at present they aren't really worth it. beyond that, maybe a new all over print for more choices. something similar to the fabine would be very nice.

I'm betting it'll be a sissy diaper. Most people say that the company that makes sissy diapers will be the one in the lead :P I hate pink XP

It's on the web page too, but still no real info about what it is going to be. They say it will be available late march (so expect it some time in may or later). I am still hoping for a good, non-granny panty, adult pull up, but it seems unlikely. I also kinda wish that they had made the BMX diaper in adult medium rather than skipping over the 30-36" waist range to have adult large and kids sizes only.

Oh goodies!! I hope it'll be something cute, maybe even slightly bit sissy ^^
    And I hope my size is gonna be in it! 'cause last time I checked I didn't see my size.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    It's on the web page too, but still no real info about what it is going to be. They say it will be available late march (so expect it some time in may or later). I am still hoping for a good, non-granny panty, adult pull up, but it seems unlikely. I also kinda wish that they had made the BMX diaper in adult medium rather than skipping over the 30-36" waist range to have adult large and kids sizes only.
    My thoughts exactly.

I also kinda wish that they had made the BMX diaper in adult medium rather than skipping over the 30-36" waist range to have adult large and kids sizes only.
    Ditto, wonder if they read these posts to see what their customers really want/need.

I am still hoping for a good, non-granny panty, adult pull up, but it seems unlikely.
    I completely agree... The AB/DL world is missing a really great pull up with cool prints on them. No offense, I am not a fan of the Depends' prints.

I'm guessing it will be similar to the German Fabines. We'll see.