Thread: Just found roommates who are considering caretaking

Default Just found roommates who are considering caretaking

Wow am i he luckiest person ever or what. I move in and find out about his interest in diapers and her need provide care. My second night and im already sissy dressed and in thier old crib, diaper on and bottles being provided man i hope this ends up being long term

How would you find out about your roommates interest in diapers on the first day? If he was that keen on letting your know, wouldn't he of mentioned that before you move in as a sort of fair warning?

Cushiebabe

Sounds fun...giggle

Sounds like fun.

But I think I need to hear more of this story haha, it sounds like a longshot.

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Cheyanne View Post
    Wow am i he luckiest person ever or what. I move in and find out about his interest in diapers and her need provide care. My second night and im already sissy dressed and in thier old crib, diaper on and bottles being provided man i hope this ends up being long term
    So tell us, how did such a topic come up your first night together as roommates? Did they bring the crib and stuff with them when they moved in? Did you know these people beforehand at all? I imagine the chances of just stumbling into a situation like this are pretty remote, but I know there is a sizable ABDL population in Ontario so maybe you knew them beforehand?

They were neigbors from years ago I needed a place to stay and they were kind enough to let me rent a room. As for finding out, they have had tough lives and are very understanding. We opened up about our pasts and somewhere in our chat diapers came up. Gotta admit I was thinking holy crap is this happening, is this for real. But everything is goin fine so far Still Diapered