Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Productivity and Diapers

Default Productivity and Diapers

So my question is, how productive do you find yourself when you are diapered vs when your not?
    There are some obvious benIfits to being dipered while working seeing as you dont need to get up to the bathroom. But then there can be some distractions for others like unwanted boners.
    For me my schedual is so tight that i dont have the time to hang with friends or do anything out side the scope of physics so I try to merge all activities into one, but i would perfer not to have the distracting boners when i need to work.

So I guess this is an advice/question thread.

I'd have to say that I find myself more productive when diapered up. Homework gets done quicker, more efficiently, and... well, I'm glad that I've discovered that link. It's fun to be diapered up and working, especially with the convenience factor Till' you have to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainier View Post
    I'd have to say that I find myself more productive when diapered up. Homework gets done quicker, more efficiently, and... well, I'm glad that I've discovered that link. It's fun to be diapered up and working, especially with the convenience factor Till' you have to change.
    I want to ask how you do it but its probably something intrinsit.

For me when I was working I had no time to use the restroom and I had to keep on going and going and going a lot when I had control. And after a snow shoveling incident I found my self wetting involuntarily so thus I had no choice other than to have to wear diapers. Which my productivity risen and the only time when I was in the restroom was to take care of the trifold towels, soap, and light bulbs that needed changing.

funseeker

Focus is the key to great work productivity. Without any distractions to go to a rest room my work performance has always been outstanding by wearing diapers. Wearing diapers to me means no interruption in the work flow. My secret is diaper flow.

I tried to put on a diaper while studying... Unfortunately my mind kept going everywhere but on the books... Unwanted boners vs math is 1-0

So I think it isn’t worth the effort

I find myself productive because I feel so good (and of course no bathroom breaks). After a while I forget I am wearing and am wrapped up in my projects. It isn't until my diaper is sagging that I am reminded to change.

I find myself more productive and happier diapered 24/7. On the other issue that arises to the occasion, that is your age. As far as that goes I can say I love being older and more control. That will change with age.

I am mostly less productive unless a bathroom break would be unavoidable during the work being done and stopping would be a major inconvenience. The only thing I do that diapers actually increase my productivity is diving.

For me it isn't always arousing but more calming. I find that when I do things while diapered I seem to stay on task easier, and my anxiety is less. It isn't about not having to get up to go to the bathroom but the emotional effect of being diapered.