Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

I just joined this place and am really excited to find such a great place.

I'm 21 and I recently started wearing diapers. I had always thought about doing it, but finally bought some bambinos to try. It brought me into a whole new world.

I actually tend to like actual baby diapers the best, and even though I know they don't 'properly' fit me, I find that I can get a pretty good fit by stretching out the sides a bit. Course they fit a little like a low-rise bikini, but the emotional connection is really what I like about it.

I'm glad I found such a wonderful place!

Welcome to ADISC!

How 'bout you tell us a bit about yourself? Like stuff that your interested in--outside of diapers .

Nice to meet you
    Your not alone, wearing for a lot of people is all about the emotional connection that is associated with diapers. I am sure you will meet some nice people and make some good friends here like I have
    What else do you get up to in your spare time? You will find most people on here spend 90% of their time chatting about things other then diapers, so its always nice to know what makes people tick and get to know them

Hope to see you around in the IRC or something soon