Thread: Hi All

Default Hi All

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Baby Willy,
    well a little about myself then,
    I have wanted to be a baby since i was about eight when i started wetting the bed again after my father left my mother after cheating on her with her hairdresser, she made me wear pull ups to try to stop it as she was sick of washing the sheets and had hoped i would grow out of it ( i did eventually ), but all it did was make me like the warm sensation of being encased in nappies. unfortunately After my father left,my mother pulled away from me as she had always said i reminded her of him and ever since then i have always yearned for the warmth of a loving and caring mother figure.

so as this is my frist time on anything like this (as i have just become computer literate ) i hope i will be welcome and learn some new things.

thank you for reading
    baby willy x

Welcome to the site babywilly. Im sorry for you, must of been hard growing up like that. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here.