Thread: Hello one and all

Talking Hello one and all

Its time for me to say hello to all. So HI!!!!

Just a little about me. I'm a dude. I like non-dudes. I just pasted my 10 year mark in the military. I stand just over 6'2". Weigh in at about 200. I live in the Buckeye state.

Now that you may or may not have a mental picture of me. I LOVE diapers. I started out as DL and I feel I really want to explore the AB side a LOT more. I also have this burning urge to be a Daddy to a little girl. I feel that diapers when worn should be used to their fullest extent. So yeah that’s me in a nut shell. Hope to get to know people around here!

Whoops so just read what makes a great first post. Maybe I should have read that first?

Ok well I love racing. Any type of car racing. First love is NHRA drag racing. Like to golf. And I am a pretty big gamer. I am currently in to SKYRIM. That game is taking up a good bit of my free time… Also really like to read. I stick to the fantsey/magic series like: Chronicles of the Necromancer, Sword of Truth, Mist Borne etc.

What else I would guess much like everyone else here I would love to find some people that are local.

Hope that made a better first post!

and mods would love to have the subject line say i was in Ohio, so absent minded some times
    Last edited by babymouse; 01-Mar-2012 at 13:02.

Hey welcome to ADISC
    I hope you have an enjoyable time here, and it looks like you have some pretty darn interesting interests! Nice introduction too.