Thread: New to the group

Cushiebabe

Default New to the group

I am a well educated professional woman. Up until this year I thought I was the only diaperlover on earth. I started wearing diapers in secret at age 4 and never stopped. I was pleased when I found Bambino diapers. I no longer have to wear Depends or Attends to be in a diaper. I also recently found AB Universe and the best diapers ever, "Cushies" with babyfresh scent; just like the original Pampers. I am not incontinent...yet! lol I just enjoy being in diapers. I got caught once as a teen baby and my parent shamed me and screamed at me. She found my stash of used Depends in the trash. I was traumatized and gave up on diapers for a few years. But came back to it later. I have adult baby diapers in my dresser drawer now. No one looks. I also have a back up plan if they are discovered, I will just feign incontinence and continue to wear my Cushies from AB Universe or my Bambinos (especially love Classico and Bianco).
    I plan to wear a diaper all day today while running errands. I live with family and so far they haven't detected my crinkling while I walk. Wish me luck!

Welcome to ADISC Cushiebabe! Hope you were able to wear all day without being caught. Are you strictly DL or do you have AB tendencies too?

Welcome, Cushiebabe! Very glad you are here. I think there are many of us who are well-educated, professional here. It's good that diapers don't ruin our professional lives like other, more destructive coping tools and indulgences. Hope you've had a great day today! What are some of your other interests and hobbies?

Cushiebabe

I am also into some AB but I need a male partner to be caretaker. I also am considering sleeping diapered at night with a bottle.

---------- Post added at 12:34 ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BachBrahms View Post
    Welcome, Cushiebabe! Very glad you are here. I think there are many of us who are well-educated, professional here. It's good that diapers don't ruin our professional lives like other, more destructive coping tools and indulgences. Hope you've had a great day today! What are some of your other interests and hobbies?
    My other interests include biking around the lakes an trails near my home. i can't wait for spring!.

---------- Post added at 12:38 ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FoxingtonIII View Post
    Welcome to ADISC Cushiebabe! Hope you were able to wear all day without being caught. Are you strictly DL or do you have AB tendencies too?
    I wore a cushie with bfs all day and did not get caught. I wet once and changed myself in the bathroom and threw the soiled diaper in the trash. I had Huggies wipes to clean up though and a fresh cushie to put back on. As for being AB I enjoy a bottle once in a while. Would like a Baby Daddy to play with though...lol