Thread: SO I ordered the cloth AIO

Default SO I ordered the cloth AIO

WOW! This thing is huge. I would say comparable to an Abena M3-M4 & just as thick right up to the hook & loop tabs. I ordered a medium that fits 32-36" waist. I am at the high end of the medium range & I still have a little tab left. They are supper comfortable, contoured just right & are low on the noise level. I have not "tested" it out to see how far it will go yet but for my intentions I do feel this will work just fine. I order this one through Amazon on Monday & it arrived today. at a total of $53 it was rather pricy but when a case of disposables are dam near $90 I think in the long run it will be more cost effective for my usage. And another big perk is that they are made in the USA

Woops! Thought I posted the link
    http://www.amazon.com/Leakmaster-Adu.../dp/B003WGHSYU

I have not given them a full test yet. Once I do I will post my review.
    Last edited by Grizz; 01-Mar-2012 at 13:01.

What AIO did you get? and can you post a link? I am looking to buy a cloth diaper, but I will likely be getting either a Super Undies XXL or something from bedwettingstore.com Have you found that it leaks after wearing for a while? Every cloth diaper I have tried leaks out the sides if I wet even just half of its capacity.

Congrats! I hope you enjoy it. You'll have to post up what you got and give us a review.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    What AIO did you get? and can you post a link? I am looking to buy a cloth diaper, but I will likely be getting either a Super Undies XXL or something from bedwettingstore.com Have you found that it leaks after wearing for a while? Every cloth diaper I have tried leaks out the sides if I wet even just half of its capacity.
    You are wearing them with plastic pants? I say this only because you said they leak out the sides with half capacity. Cloth shouldn't leak from your plastic pants until full capacity, and then usually through the leg holes, or the waist.

I was wearing a cloth pull up made of PUL (happy heinys XXL). When I would sit or put my legs together (walk etc) the absorbent cloth would squeeze out moisture to the legs which would then trickle out constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    You'll have to post up what you got and give us a review.
    Hear hear!

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    I was wearing a cloth pull up made of PUL (happy heinys XXL). When I would sit or put my legs together (walk etc) the absorbent cloth would squeeze out moisture to the legs which would then trickle out constantly.
    Sounds like they're either a tad tight, not quite absorbent enough, or both. But you win a prize for wearing non-adult cloth! The Happy Heiny's XXL diapers look to be about the same size as Goodnites L/XL (rise of 25").

They fit just fine as far as I could tell, kind of like goodnites in that they were shaped to stretch and fit beyond their recomended range. They were softer than anything I have ever worn (fleece underwear anyone?) but I never wet them because I didn't have the means of washing them discretely. I did pour water in them to test them out, which is how I know they leaked uber bad;the moisture just seeped out the legs even when I only put in a little water. It didn't seem like they were too small, just that there was nothing locking the water into the cloth. Just like squeezing a wet towel to get the water out, all the moister was easily pressed out of the inserts by moving my legs around.

On that note, I am thinking about buying the new XXL super undies (another non adult cloth diaper, yay for me) but am not sure if I can afford them. They are thicker than the happy heinys and look like they are far superior, but I am still nervious about cloth.

You can see why I go for the AIO with a high sap rating, they hardly ever leak with terry tpweling pull ups over the top and plastic pants over the lot.

EmeraldsAndLime

I've tried these before. They're insane. Waddling about, can't close your legs at all.

Put a sleeper on and you look like a teletubby.