Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Suicide

Default Suicide

How many people here have contemplated suicide? Right now I don't know what to do. I feel like I want to die but part of me is holding back. Half of me says to get rid of the pain both emotionally and physically. The other half says I will never have kids. I will not follow my dream and become a doctor. And that would be the end of the Timko name. I don't know what to do. Has anyone been through this before? I've hit rock bottom and can't handle it!

Please Help

I've thought about it, but not in the sense that you have...I wouldn't go through with it...The only time I think I would probably kill myself is if I were to go blind

I've thought about suicide hundreds of times. I've attempted suicide twice. Right now I'm not suicidal. I'm pretty happy with my life.

I wish you the best. I don't know what it's like to be in your exact position but I know what it's like to be severely depressed. Life is really hard for you now but it will get better even if it takes years. It took me about 3 years to get over my depression and I finally stopped cutting myself.

My advice for you is to find someone to talk to about your problems or just write them down if you have no one to talk to. Do things that you enjoy or used to enjoy doing every day. Distract yourself. Regressing helps me a lot. I hope you stop feeling suicidal. I'll be praying for you if that's okay with you.

I've thought about it a gazillion times but never attempted it. I'm glad I didn't. You are 14. You have your whole life ahead of you. You can certainly fulfill your dream and become a doctor if you put in the work required, and you can have a kid or adopt a kid at some point too. In fact you probably will. I don't know what you're going through, but I'm betting it's something that in 1 year, 5 years or 10 years it won't seem like such a big deal. Just hang in there and know that we are all pulling for you and are here if you need to vent.

I have had thoughts of suicide and believe me that is the very last resort, if you need to talk you can IM on msn messenger or pm me on my profile. I have been thru this and hate to say it but if it was not for my FRIEND i would have completed it. Ever since that day i look back and i see now im better than that, their is always something that may want you to do it but DON'T i have been their and it is not a good thing, for my last example i have lost my younger brother (16 yrs old) to it and its was not good. please if you need to talk about their are web sites to go to teachers councilors, but im here if you want to talk. their are better things on the brighter side.

I've both thought of and attempted suicide. It was one of the most horrible things in my life. This is what God saved me from. I haven't thought about killing myself since I let Jesus in my life. Anyways the first time I tried it, I was 10 and I tried to fall out of a two-story window, but my dad caught me before I jumped. The second time was with a razor in my bathroom when I was 16. I cut the skin and bled and then my parents wanted to know why I was in the bathroom and I panicked and stopped. Both were when horrible things were happening in my life.

Your 14 you have your whole life in front of you, actually you haven't started to live yet, don't get caught up in this you gotta do this and that world.

Just take everyday as it comes and enjoy yourself, I knew a few guys who commited suicide, just to leave the world behind, the only thing they did was to screw up a good life for themselves and the people around them.

At your age you should be wondering what your going to wear to school tomorrow, and is your homework done, don't worry about 10 or 20 years from now just be a kid like everyone else your age, make the best you can out of the day, and don't worry about nothing but haveing the best time you can, within leagal limits......

I dont really know what your going thru, but why would you actually consider ending your life?! Maybe I am just very fortunate, but in my opinion, its a very selfish thing to do. To hurt the people that love you like that, is almost unforgivable. Times will always get better. And absolutely no offense weswissa, but just out of curiousity, what could make an innocent ten year old want to end there life, that is truly tragic to me. However, i am glad your doing okay now. But, just dont do it. There is no reason too. Period, unless you are terminally ill, and in excrutiating pain, i can see that, but... your 14 for god sakes! Enjoy life, theres so much left we have left to do in this world!

I've thought about it alot, and have been very close to trying it, I knows its stupid and wrong but sometimes you just don't know what to do. I thought about it recently but I talked to a couple of friends and they talked me out of it.. It just feels like nobody cares about you or your feelings or something worse. I know for a fact I will always have these thoughts as long as I'm living with my stepdad...

Quote Originally Posted by Connor92 View Post
    And absolutely no offense weswissa, but just out of curiousity, what could make an innocent ten year old want to end there life, that is truly tragic to me.
    It was my living arrangements and I was a stupid kid. I assumed jumping head-first into concrete would kill me instantly. If I had done it, it probably would have.