Thread: Hello from Flyingbaby

Default Hello from Flyingbaby

Hello all! I am flyingbaby. I am new to this site and new to coming out in the ABDL community. I have always had the interest of acting and playing as a younger child and have finally accepted myself for who I am! I like to play toddler in diapers. When I am not playing baby I am finishing up college and flying. I am studying to be a professional pilot and am almost done with all my training. Being new to the ab/dl community I would love to make new friends. It would be awesome to meet people who share my passion for being an ab.

Hi Flyingbaby!

Welcome to ADISC Another Seattle person, there must be something in the water up that way, there are so many of you! :P Wow a pilot? Thats awesome! Such a huge responsibility, but it looks amazing. Not sure we have any other Pilots here, but there are certainly a lot of people that share your passion for being an AB. Do you have any other hobbies or interests outside of Flying?

Make sure you head on over to the IRC and chat some time!