Thread: Re-Introduction... It's been a while!

Red face Re-Introduction... It's been a while!

Hello people of the adisc forums!!!!

Well i finally made it here at last, taken me 18 years LOL

Im not too sure where i fit in with all these titles like AB and DL and babyfur??? Hopefully i fill find out after a little while and get to know all of you, you seem like such interesting people with all one common interest!!

please dont be shy with my, im really nice and easy going so say hello to me!!

__________________________________________________ __________

(This is gunna be a long one :P )

So, that was me back in April 2010.

Well, firstly I want to say that in the near on two years I have been a part of the community here, I am thankful for ADISC for more reasons than one.
    I have seen members come and go, threads open and close, and people find themselves closer towards that point of acceptance that we all search for on here.

I have made some amazing friends on here, chatted about things I never thought I would chat about, say things I never thought I would say, done things I never thought I would do, and found out things about marshmellows I never thought I would :P

Not only have I made friends on here, but I have also met a very special person. He first commented on my introduction post, after we had briefly met on the IRC. We became friends and got to know each other over chat and Skype.

After a few months, we decided to meet up in the safety of the open space in the City Centre. Our first encounter was kinda awkward, but it was really cool making a new friend. After chatting more and more, we decided to catch a movie together - and the rest, as they say, is history.

Snaps and I have been together for nearly a year and a half, we have moved in together, and I have never been more happy, or more in love. His not only my best friend, but he is my partner and soulmate. Snaps - I love you

In a professional sense, I have changed jobs and now earn double, if not triple what I earned when I first joined here (That equals a LOT more padding :P). I now rent a nice new apartment in the city centre with Snaps, and that means we finally have privacy and space!

I still love music, and trying my hand at (bedroom) DJ'ing, cars, computers and all the latest technology. I love nice food, and anything sweet and my current goals are to get fit and join the gym.

If you are reading this, and I have spoken to you before, then thank you for taking the time to get to know me and being kind enough to make friends

If you are a newbie on here, then all I can say to you is this.
    Be yourself, know that we are all here for the same reasons. We are an accepting bunch, and a lot of us will go out of our way to make you feel at home.

If you see me in the IRC, dont be afraid to say Hi I love chatting to new people.

Aussiebuoy Out...

Love you moar :3

Honesty time: First time i saw you on the IRC. i thought you were a HNG creeper ._. but, turns out you weren't. :3

Love you lots, and welcome back to ADISC :P <3

I remember you, lol. Welcome Back!

How do you handle Snaps stink? He smells so bad.

Hey! Welcome to ADISC!

Remember, it's not all about the diapers here... oh wait you mentioned cars!

You're lovely!

Yah Talula, I liek totes luv wearing poppy dippers n stuff. And cars.