Thread: Hello there ADISC members!

Smile Hello there ADISC members!

Hi people!

Here's an ABDL from the Netherlands. I'm not a native speaker English, so forgive me when my grammar isn't flawless...

At the moment I'm studying Management, Economics and Law in Amsterdam and in half a year I'm starting with my minor. Hopefully I will be able to do an international minor and perphaps go to China or someplace to do research.

I love travelling and visiting other countries. This year I'm planning to discover what beauty India has to offer and after that I will return to the US for a annual festival.

I live togehter with my girlfriend here in the Netherlands and both of us have an broad interest for all kinds of art. We love to visit galleries together.

What am I looking for here on Adisc? Well, here, we have got some websites about ABDL, but they aren't really professional and the community is kinda small.

I would like to share thoughts with the people here and perhaps make some friends.

If you want to know anything more, feel free to ask!

Wow...I would love to go to India. If you have a chance you should visit Amritsar in Punjab...the Harmandir Sahib (Golden Temple) is really amazingly beautiful. I have a friend who was born in Amritsar, but lives here in Canada I could be a bit biased. I just think it's even more beautiful (and less 'publicised') than the Taj Mahal

Oh wow, thanks for noticing Ayanna. It looks amazing! We're planning to start our journey at New Delhi to visit a friend, but Amritsar looks really nice. Let's see if we can catch an airplane from ND :-) Thanks!