Thread: Picking up diapers

Default Picking up diapers

So I'll be getting my drivers license pretty soon and I have heard that some stores allow you to have items shipped to them for pick-up. I was wondering if any one has done this and the procedure for doing so. Specifically there is a UPS store by me so if I was to do this it would probably be there.

Thanks, any help I can get world be awesome!

A lot of places like walmart and kmart and others have site-to-store shipping options, where you purchase online then pickup at local store. Also for UPS, or the postal service, you would need to purchase/rent a box and then you can have anything shipped to that location from most if not all carriers. Postal service would have a, but the UPS has an actual street address which might be better since some suppliers do not ship to PO Boxes. Renting can be pricey, over $200/year at UPS for the smallest box, or USPS depending on which post office, was from $32-78/yr for the smallest boxes. Good luck.
    Last edited by shortyerf; 28-Feb-2012 at 20:31.