Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking drawing requests in illustrator style x3

Red face Taking drawing requests in illustrator style x3

Hullo everyone,

I'm practicing drawing with illustrator, so I can animate them later and stuff =P, and I'd like to take requests of your fursonas ^^ so if anyone is willing to help with inspiration for my drawings and get your fursona made in this particular style =) please post your fursona data and all the details you'd like it to have (diaper kind, paci, clothing, etc.) they will look somewhat like these:

WiLiKi's Album: Drawings

mostly the one without outlines because that way it'll be easier to animate x) I can't promise you an animation for now, but maybe later-

Thanks in advance and first posters get their drawings first =)

My fursona is made entirely of glass. He is a fox slash Pikachu slash husky wolf-bear.

He is not a member of diaperkind but he does wear one which is made of fire. Because he is made of glass.
    His pacifier, if you want to call it that, is actually a never-melting ice cube that he keeps in front of his face so that it cancels out the fire on the other end so he can do things like shake hands with the president.
    And for clothes well why would a fox Pikachu husky wolf-bear need clothes. You are insane.

Police and thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    My fursona is made entirely of glass. He is a fox slash Pikachu slash husky wolf-bear.

He is not a member of diaperkind but he does wear one which is made of fire. Because he is made of glass.
    His pacifier, if you want to call it that, is actually a never-melting ice cube that he keeps in front of his face so that it cancels out the fire on the other end so he can do things like shake hands with the president.
    And for clothes well why would a fox Pikachu husky wolf-bear need clothes. You are insane.

Police and thank you!
    Wow sounds quite interesting, nice! challenge accepted XD on it now!

How can I pass up free art?

My fursona is pretty much what you see in my avatar. For what you don't see, he's wearing a white/pink diaper with a pokeball design on the tapes. He has white scruffy fur on is ankles and wrists, and his trademark is a purple streak of fur going down his neck scruff. And yes, it's a sissy pic, so he's wearing a pink girly tee~

You can draw him in any position you like, really. I'm fine with anything, just as long as he's not eating or getting fed =_=' We both have weak stomachs...

Yuki9689

My fursona is a Snow Leopard. You can check out my first drawing of him on this post --> http://www.adisc.org/forum/babyfur-d...w-fursona.html

That was just a quick one I drew, but if you want to change anything, go ahead.
    I didn't draw him diapered, but I was going to at some point, so you can do that if you want. Any other detail, like pacifier, you can add in if you want.

I don't have any idea about how he looks exactly, so change whatever you want

I wouldn't mind one.

A little about Lil'Monkey Alex as a fursona.

Name: Alex
    Species: Monkey-boy
    Age: usually around 5ish (can be younger, or maybe slightly older)
    Bio: Alex is a very energetic and fun loving. He is almost always in a good mood. He is very playful, sometimes borders on being annoying. He can often get himself into trouble, but never means any harm. He is sometimes shy around new people or other furs, but warms up to them pretty quickly. Alex is mostly potty trained and (at age 5) is usually not in a diaper, tho you will often notice a bit of a bulge under what ever clothing he is wearing as he still wears pullups for occasional accidents.

Description: Alex is about 3 feet tall has brown fur covering most of his body, except for hands, feet and head. His head looks like that of a regular boy except for a smaller (monkey-like) nose and slightly larger ears. His feet are like a monkey's so they have fingers more like a hand than a regular foot. He has big blue eyes and blonde headfur. When he is a bit older he also has darker colored sideburns.

THREE RULES FOR DRAWING LILMONKEYALEX:
    1. NO BANANAS! "ooh... its a monkey, i bet he likes bananas" NO! I don't. hehe
    2. NO FACE FUR - My face is mostly human, the ears and nose may look a little more monkey, but it is just regular skin, no fur. There is brown fur on the neck and blond hair on the head, but no face fur.
    3. HAND FEET - Monkeys have opposable thumbs on their feet. It is a major trait that sets monkeys apart from other cubs. And they are just sooooo cool.

ref: LilMonkeyAlex Ref Sheet (By Sila) by 4LilMonkeyAlex -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

kk finished with the sketch of Point. Natsu, Sasuke and ABalex, I'll begin working with your sketches =) I'll surely finish them tonight, tomorrow I'll work with Illustrator

Yuki9689

Quote Originally Posted by WiLiKi View Post
    kk finished with the sketch of Point. Natsu, Sasuke and ABalex, I'll begin working with your sketches =) I'll surely finish them tonight, tomorrow I'll work with Illustrator
    Oh, wow... Thanks!

My fursona is basically Natsu's, but as an Umbreon. Plain white diaper, rings of black fur at wrists and ankles, two yellow rings on a thin black tail, one red eye and one blue eye, and one thin gold band across one ear.

I'm fine with anything. Generally a black/gray shirt, though.