Thread: Wearing Diapers

Default Wearing Diapers

Well, where to begin. From the time I can remember I have always had the urge to wear diapers. Don't know why? I love the feel, the comfort and I felt secure and safe in them. I went to great lengths to get diapers and hide them.

I remember the first time I decided to wear a diaper to 3rd grade. I loved it, but I was scared I was going to get caught and ridiculed.

I have spent many years trying to cope and understand this. Why am I different in this aspect. Why can't I stop. I have tried may times to stop. I began over the years to beat myself up and feel shame and guilt. Inside I felt I wasn't doing anything wrong. However, I still felt shame. I went on into my adulthood doing distructive things instead because it seem to be more acceptable. Drinking and more drinking. Reckless behavior. This seem to be more normal to people then wearing diapers.

I have finally come to the realization that I don't care what people think much anymore. I now wear 24/7 and consider my diapers my underwear. I feel lucky to have a supportive wife and family. The internet has helped my wife greatly understand this desire. Prior to the internet and knowing very little about this, my wife was not as supportive and it was hard for her to understand.

She has been able to read other stories and gather information which has helped my marriage and life greatly. I appreciate all the people out there that have had the courage to come forward and share their stories of wearing diapers.

I'm not into the AB thing or anything that is kinky. I don't judge or look down on anyone who is. I'm a DL and will be for the rest of my life. I hope to meet others and hear their stories. Some day I hope to have some good friends that I can be around that wont judge me. I like to do normal things. I'm a very outdoor person and active. I like camping, hiking, biking,fishing, crabbing and kayaking.

I'm very guarded with whom I meet and share things with. If any of you have any questions of me and would like to ask, please feel free to do so.

Portland, Or

Welcome, great into. Sounds like things are going really well for you now, that's fantastic. Indeed coming to terms with it and accepting yourself is such a fantastic and rewarding thing to do.

Not sure if you are suggesting that AB is kinky, I certainly wouldn't think so myself, not in my own experience at least.

However, I would defy any DL to put on a cute onsie and snuggle a big plushie and not have fun though. xD Hehe, but no I understand it's not for you.

You sound like me a little bit. It took me a long time to discover that I wasn't the only person in the world with my DL feelings. I knew what I was attracted to at 3 years old. It was only 2 months ago that I discoverred the definition of infantilism and diaper fettish myself.

Some of us on this site at one time thought that we were pedophiles and were afraid of our feelings. Some of us at one time thought we were sinful and hell-bound. Some of us thought we needed to go to a shrink. I thought I was all three of those at one time, but quite a while ago, I said to myself I was in no danger of hurting otheres and there is no wrong in what I'm doing and sort of accepted it. I told my wife before we married and she understood. Then probably a year or so ago, I thought to myself after taking a look, it's just a fettish. I would never hurt anyone with it. I can't get rid of it. Just enjoy it!

Welcome to our camp. We understand if it will take a while because of the level of misunderstanding out there.

Take care,

Sorry for the late reply. I thought I would get a notification to my email of responses and I don't. I happened to look a the thread posts and realized I had responses. So, now I know I have to look there. To answer your question no I don't think it's kinky nor do I see anything wrong with it. I'm just not into it and it's not for me. But for those who are have fun as long as they're not hurting anyone.

---------- Post added at 11:10 ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 ----------

I agree with you it does sound like we have much in common with this. I now wear 24/7. As long as no one is hurting anyone, happy wearing. I'm married as well with a well adjusted child and they think I have bladder loss. However, I don't, but I do have an over active bladder and wet at night occassionally. The one thing I keep in mind and always like others to think about is... there is a different stigma men versus women and especially wearing diapers. If people out there see a grown man wearing diapers this could be alarming to them. Right fully so...I have gone to great lengths to protect my child and I know for a fact they have grown up with no abuse. My child is my pride and joy and if you fail at that nothing else matters. So, I conduct myself respectfully always while wearing. I would like to see this become more excepted in society which will help us diaper wearers and lovers. The only way to do that is to be respectful. I hate it, when I see grown men post pictures of themselves in a diaper on the internet and of their crotch..really do I want to see that. Lol....anyhow enough said. I hope to meet some nice decent folks out there.

Hello and welcome to the forum BambinoPants.

Let me start by sharing a little something that connects me to you.

I could remember the time's in the 4th and 5th grade when I was wishing that I could wear diapers and just use them. Was a weird feeling to have and I did not want to tell any one because I was too afraid of being ridiculed too. BambinoPants we are kinda alike how ever I never really did any thing destructive.

So with that I give you a nice warm welcome to the forums.

All the best!

Hi Mauiman,
    Thank you for the welcome. Yep, I'm learing to be accepting of me. No more distructive behaviors. It is fair to say being content with who you are and loving yourself is the best start and sounds like your ahead. Have a great day!