Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW i dont feel alone any more

Red face WOW i dont feel alone any more

i always thought i was alone in the world with this whole diaper thing, most the site you see for ab/dl makes us look like pervs..... but any way i would like to say hello. im a big video gamer and doctor who fan. first off all praise adisc any who i look forward to meeting many like me

many hugs to all,

Hiya! and welcome to ADISC! You are definitely not alone in the world!

sooooo who's your favorite doctor

the tenth doctor is pretty awesome but my favorite is the fourth doctor

lol David Tennant ftw! the 4th seems pretty cool (I freaking love his scarf) but I haven't watched anything before the reboot unfortunately

So besides gaming and Dr Who, what else are you into?

Quote Originally Posted by smoore View Post
    i always thought i was alone in the world with this whole diaper thing.... i look forward to meeting many like me.

many hugs to all,

I totally understand!

I used to feel the exact same way, like I was the "only one" over 3 or 4 years old who liked diapers of all things! LOL

Hey Smoore, I think you will love being an active member here, and my guess is you will be happilly surprized how many chill *BDLs you will meet from all over this planet!

Thanks for the welcome in also in to the paranormal and camping

Smoore, Welcome! No one is alone in this crazy world. That's why we're here! I'm sure you'll find some friends here. Don't forget to check and add messages to your profile!

Welcome Smoore so glad you found us! what is your fav video game, my son is into Halo Reach and fall out new vegas. No you are not alone. ((HUGS))

The halo series videogames are my favorite followed by any first person shooters

Nice! Enjoy the site and get to know these wonderful people who are here. Again Welcome!!!