Thread: Hi

Default Hi

let me start buy saying this is got to be the most nerve wreaking thing i have every done in my entire life, i have made countless fake me's on gaming forums before its as easy as breathing but its incalculably difficult to post the real me anywhere online, so ill just get on with it and hope i'm still alive when its done

you may call me fallout or/and revisitedbear thought fallout is my Favorite screen name

i could easy just say i am here cause i love using diapers but its much more then that you see the truth is the would has gone crazy or at least is has in my mind
    everyday i have to worry about food, paying taxes attempting to juggle school and work and actually have time to do what i want(which doesn't happen often enough) and worrying about a billion other things that make me want to scream in frustration at the world
    what i really miss is my carefree childhood and i hate the fact that everyone else in the world doesn't seem to have a problem with the screwed up world
    how society put rules on whats acceptable or not
    what i really am is a regular guy disenchanted with life who likes to wear diapers cause they are my only like to my carefree childhood and my only release the prison my life has become

anyways i like gaming allot if you play wow you should totally add me to your battle.net account(pm me if you want to follow me up on that)i also have an xfire account as well, i love reading and and am according to my friends a freakishly fast reader i also like si-fi movies and shows

Quote Originally Posted by falloutg123 View Post
    let me start buy saying this is got to be the most nerve wreaking thing i have every done in my entire life, i have made countless fake me's on gaming forums before its as easy as breathing but its incalculably difficult to post the real me anywhere online, so ill just get on with it and hope i'm still alive when its done

you may call me fallout or/and revisitedbear thought fallout is my Favorite screen name

i could easy just say i am here cause i love using diapers but its much more then that you see the truth is the would has gone crazy or at least is has in my mind
    everyday i have to worry about food, paying taxes attempting to juggle school and work and actually have time to do what i want(which doesn't happen often enough) and worrying about a billion other things that make me want to scream in frustration at the world
    what i really miss is my carefree childhood and i hate the fact that everyone else in the world doesn't seem to have a problem with the screwed up world
    how society put rules on whats acceptable or not
    what i really am is a regular guy disenchanted with life who likes to wear diapers cause they are my only like to my carefree childhood and my only release the prison my life has become

anyways i like gaming allot if you play wow you should totally add me to your battle.net account(pm me if you want to follow me up on that)i also have an xfire account as well, i love reading and and am according to my friends a freakishly fast reader i also like si-fi movies and shows
    hi fallout welcome to the site hope you have a good time if you want to expeireance your child hood you could try the rp room in the adisc chat i dont have a wow account but you could try makeing a runescape account and add me (lawyit)

hi FalloutG123!

Welcome to ADISC!
    I take it you are bilingual (English and French). We have lots of Canadians here on ADISC!

And i know exactly how you miss the fun, carefree (no-worries) days of being a kid!

I think you are going to love being an ADISC member!

=)