Thread: My story

b1gbaby

Default My story

Hello,

I'd like to introduce myself. I will warn you that my intro. story is long, and contains some PG-13 material.

My childhood sucked. I was an only child, but I wasn't the stereotypical (read: spoiled) only child. MY parents were neglectful, and occasionally beat me. I wanted a little sister more than anything. I wanted to play dollies, play dress-up and just have someone to talk to. I would often cry myself to sleep. I made a vow to myself that I wanted to become a daddy with a big, warm, loving family when I grew up. One of my friends was in a family of 7, and I wished I could join her family.

I was also bullied in school. I found the AB/TB/DL community over 10 years ago. I had fantasies about wearing diapers. This was around the time of puberty, so I discovered erections, masturbation and ejaculation through this community. However, I never got my hands on diapers. The closest thing that I had were baby wipes. My mom used them to clean. I would sneak into the bathroom, masturbate on one, and lick my juice.

In the last few months, my cousins, neighbors and family friends have gotten married and started families. I cannot log onto Facebook without seeing pictures of loving families and hearing stories about how wonderful children are. I become jealous, angry, bitter, envious and resentful at these times. However, I turn these emotions around: I started wearing diapers. Now that I'm living on my own and have money, I can buy diapers.

I have a 28 inch waist, so I can fit into the large Goodnites, 5T Pull-Ups and some size 6/7 diapers (the only ones I can't fit in are Kroger's generic brand). I ordered some Bambino diapers (the teddy ones) and they should arrive tomorrow. I buy the girl Goodnites and Pull-Ups and pretend like I'm the sister/ daughter I don't have. ;-)

Becuase of my desire, I have another fantasy: to be a mommy. I roll deodorant on my tummy, pretending to have an ultrasound. I practice giving birth, even though nothing comes out. I've held my teddy bear (I was in the hospital in Nov. with a broken arm and recieved him then) upto my nipple and pretended to breastfeed him. I just put a Kroger diaper on teddy, so he'll be just like me. ;-)

Thanks for listening.

Quote Originally Posted by b1gbaby View Post
    Hello,

I'd like to introduce myself. I will warn you that my intro. story is long, and contains some PG-13 material.

My childhood sucked. I was an only child, but I wasn't the stereotypical (read: spoiled) only child. MY parents were neglectful, and occasionally beat me. I wanted a little sister more than anything. I wanted to play dollies, play dress-up and just have someone to talk to. I would often cry myself to sleep. I made a vow to myself that I wanted to become a daddy with a big, warm, loving family when I grew up. One of my friends was in a family of 7, and I wished I could join her family.

I was also bullied in school. I found the AB/TB/DL community over 10 years ago. I had fantasies about wearing diapers. This was around the time of puberty, so I discovered erections, masturbation and ejaculation through this community. However, I never got my hands on diapers. The closest thing that I had were baby wipes. My mom used them to clean. I would sneak into the bathroom, masturbate on one, and lick my juice.

In the last few months, my cousins, neighbors and family friends have gotten married and started families. I cannot log onto Facebook without seeing pictures of loving families and hearing stories about how wonderful children are. I become jealous, angry, bitter, envious and resentful at these times. However, I turn these emotions around: I started wearing diapers. Now that I'm living on my own and have money, I can buy diapers.

I have a 28 inch waist, so I can fit into the large Goodnites, 5T Pull-Ups and some size 6/7 diapers (the only ones I can't fit in are Kroger's generic brand). I ordered some Bambino diapers (the teddy ones) and they should arrive tomorrow. I buy the girl Goodnites and Pull-Ups and pretend like I'm the sister/ daughter I don't have. ;-)

Becuase of my desire, I have another fantasy: to be a mommy. I roll deodorant on my tummy, pretending to have an ultrasound. I practice giving birth, even though nothing comes out. I've held my teddy bear (I was in the hospital in Nov. with a broken arm and recieved him then) upto my nipple and pretended to breastfeed him. I just put a Kroger diaper on teddy, so he'll be just like me. ;-)

Thanks for listening.
    welcome to the site that sounds sad i hope you become a mommy soon [Removed] any way i hope you have a good time here
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 27-Feb-2012 at 06:46. Reason: too close to a personal ad.

b1gbaby

I'm a guy. The mommy thing is a role-play fantasy/fetish I have. It makes me happy. It just happens to correlate with my diaper/baby fetish. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 20:45 ---------- Previous post was at 20:39 ----------

I should have said in the post (silly me for not including this):

I'm NOT a 24/7 baby. I do it after work and on the weekends. I'm "potty trained" during the week, but I can't think of a better form of stress relief than coming home from work than wearing diapers and sucking my thumb.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 27-Feb-2012 at 06:46. Reason: removed bit related to edited post.

hi b1gbaby!

Welcome to ADISC!

Just curious, do you do a lot of hiking and mountain climbing out there in West Virginia?

Welcome to the site, and have fun checking it all out.

=)

b1gbaby

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I don't do a lot of hiking, but I live close to a park, so I enjoy walking/running around it.